Jun 14, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Hello and Welcome to the forums @Hangtown !!!! For your last question, Egyptian is great for sleeping on and Japanese is great for vaping with. ;) A few questions would be helpful for more people to be able to point you in the right direction. Do you currently smoke? If so, how much? What is it that you are looking for when you think about making the transition if you currently smoke? There are a lot of great people here willing to help out when we can.

Hangtown

Jun 14, 2016
Hello and Welcome to the forums @Hangtown !!!! For your last question, Egyptian is great for sleeping on and Japanese is great for vaping with. ;) A few questions would be helpful for more people to be able to point you in the right direction. Do you currently smoke? If so, how much? What is it that you are looking for when you think about making the transition if you currently smoke? There are a lot of great people here willing to help out when we can.
Today is 30 days ashless

Reactions: Ablonz

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Must be the user?

nah, I have the Smok TFV4 and it does the same thing .... I never solved it's leaking problem......... However, other than that problem when I do use the smok tank I do not lay the mod on it's side and it won't leak. It only leaks if the mod/tank is layed on it's side............ The smok tank has very good vaper production and taste , it's just a leaky s.o.b

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread