New member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie Vapes

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, super happy to be here and part of the vaping community!

I started vaping/quit smoking one month ago. First purchased the eleaf nex gen with 12mg juice. Then swapped to the I stick pico with 6mg.

I smoked cigarettes for 20 years, approx a pack per day and honestly thought I would never be free of it. I finished off my last pack on a Friday, woke up to vape on Saturday and haven't looked back.
I've found it fairly effortless, feel great and am soo in love with vaping!
I look forward to all the knowledge gained from experienced vapers and sharing mine as well!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

I started vaping/quit smoking one month ago. First purchased the eleaf nex gen with 12mg juice. Then swapped to the I stick pico with 6mg.

I smoked cigarettes for 20 years, approx a pack per day and honestly thought I would never be free of it. I finished off my last pack on a Friday, woke up to vape on Saturday and haven't looked back.
I look forward to all the knowledge gained from experienced vapers and sharing mine as well!
Welcome to ecf. Glad you found us. There are many here that were lucky enough to switch immediately with little to no problems. Sadly, that's not true for a lot of members here also. Such a diverse group of people tho, whose common goals are the same. I was one of the lucky ones.

You are gonna love how much better you can taste and smell again. And your skin and hair will be softer and healthier. So much to find again after years of dull senses.

Its a great journey.

Good luck and happy vaping,

:)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome and congratulations, that's phenomenal. I'm glad your switch was easy, and you are enjoying vaping :) My switch was slightly cantankerous but at about 50 days in, I am thoroughly enjoying my vape rather than cigarettes. As well as smelling, eating, breathing... :)

There's tons of knowledge on this forum so don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Anna

Angie Vapes

Aug 3, 2017
Awesome!
Glad to hear others success stories, and congrats to you all also.
I know quitting is hard as hell, I really didn't think I'd ever be able to.

For those that find it harder, hang in there! Definitely seeing some positive benefits, as listed above.
No stinky, hair, skin and nails much stronger and healthier, can breathe, smell and taste, less allergy symptoms... etc!
Thanks for the warm welcome and stay strong while having fun!
So many flavours to explore.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is some information to help you on your way with vaping.
Might like to read:
http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread