Status
Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
So tell us the color of your Smok T priv. LOL and what tank are you using? What type of supplies are you looking for? A little more info will help us help you.

BTW Welcome to ecf.

:)
I bet he has the purple one :p Which i was considering myself tbh (i like flashy things :3) but i love the red SOOOOO much who know maybe i'll get both 0.0

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I would like to know where are the competitions held for the vape smoke tricks
Not sure what to say about this? Most responsible vapers don't do vape tricks. We switched to harm reduction to save our lives. I have not seen any type of threads here at ecf dedicated to that subject.
sorry.

Mechanic man

Aug 15, 2017
Charleston SC
So tell us the color of your Smok T priv. LOL and what tank are you using? What type of supplies are you looking for? A little more info will help us help you.

BTW Welcome to ecf.

:)
Its the 4 color,green,purple,blue and orange, baby tank. Like the light show. I have another one ordered just for back up, in case something happens to this one. It is the 7 color mod.
what I am looking for the most is the best menthol juice out there, I use mint ice and mix it with grape, it is good, but I think I need more menthol. I smoked menthol for 40 years.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
What are the trophy points and albums about ?
I would like to know where are the competitions held for the vape smoke tricks
I'm James, Mechanic man, new to the site, looking to get information on good deals and the right place to buy from.

I like My Vapor Store online, I have no idea where competitions are held but you could probably Google that, the trophy points accumulate as you participate in the forum and you can go through the sub menus to access yours.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Its the 4 color,green,purple,blue and orange, baby tank. Like the light show. I have another one ordered just for back up, in case something happens to this one. It is the 7 color mod.
what I am looking for the most is the best menthol juice out there, I use mint ice and mix it with grape, it is good, but I think I need more menthol. I smoked menthol for 40 years.
Diy thread is a good place to start! I diy menthol so I hear ya on that. Welcome to ECF!

Mechanic man

Aug 15, 2017
Charleston SC
Not sure what to say about this? Most responsible vapers don't do vape tricks. We switched to harm reduction to save our lives. I have not seen any type of threads here at ecf dedicated to that subject.
sorry.
I do hope we live longer as a result of switching from cigs to vape, I have seen a few people do tricks with the smoke, thought it was cool, anyways,will not ask about that anymore, sorry

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I do hope we live longer as a result of switching from cigs to vape, I have seen a few people do tricks with the smoke, thought it was cool, anyways,will not ask about that anymore, sorry

I's suggest that you check out YouTube for videos of it. There are some cool ones on there.

Reactions: Letitia

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
If you want to do tricks we will start you a thread! No problem on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread