Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Right now I am at 35 watts, I went to 50 and got a burnt taste, turned it back down and the burnt taste went away, I think I need to use the other coil that came with the kit to go higher on the wattage, still confused on coils.....:(
Most of the references listed on the coils are higher than they need to be. I think they do that so they burn out faster and you will need to keep buying more and more. As long as you are at a level that you like that is all that matters. Glad you turned it down in a hurry cause once they burn you may as well toss them. If you have questions about anything ecig related like mods, coils, tanks, etc DIY just ask. Members here are some of the best you will ever meet. They love to help.....always someone here 24/7/365.

:)

Mechanic man

Aug 15, 2017
Charleston SC
Most of the references listed on the coils are higher than they need to be. I think they do that so they burn out faster and you will need to keep buying more and more. As long as you are at a level that you like that is all that matters. Glad you turned it down in a hurry cause once they burn you may as well toss them. If you have questions about anything ecig related like mods, coils, tanks, etc DIY just ask. Members here are some of the best you will ever meet. They love to help.....always someone here 24/7/365.

Thank you my friend

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Gotta have the Nickotine

My son smoked three packs a day of Marlboro reds, and cannot handle more than 6mg of nic when he sub ohms..

I smoked two packs a day of reds and started vaping low wattage using 18mg.. (which required more nic because there is less consumption)

Anyway, be careful with that much nic.. if your not sick then it's okay for you I suppose,but I'd lower it over time.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
about 1 tank a day, the 24 nic keeps me soothed, I smoked about a pack and a half a day, and now have that COPD thing according to my Doctor

Okay, your consumption is low.... your fine then.

My son can suck down an entire 5 mg tank of juice in 30 minutes to an hour if he puts his mind to it.. most people who sub ohm have a much higher consumption, usually between 20-30 ml a day..

Your vaping like a low wattage vaper.

Mechanic man

Aug 15, 2017
Charleston SC
My son smoked three packs a day of Marlboro reds, and cannot handle more than 6mg of nic when he sub ohms..

I smoked two packs a day of reds and started vaping low wattage using 18mg.. (which required more nic because there is less consumption)

Anyway, be careful with that much nic.. if your not sick then it's okay for you I suppose,but I'd lower it over time.
I will start lowering it in about a month, I really enjoy the level, that is what got us addicted in the first place. Right now I am in VAPE and NICOTINE heaven :D

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
I am sure that is what it is

OK. Just checking because usually that high of a nic would be the other way around - 70 PG and 30 VG, meant to be vaped at lower Wattages. I get a burnt kind of flavor if I vape PG dominant juice higher than 25-ish Watts or so.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I will start lowering it in about a month, I really enjoy the level, that is what got us addicted in the first place. Right now I am in VAPE and NICOTINE heaven :D

Nah your fine.. had to check to make sure. You can stay right there as long as you need.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium

As long as you're not giving yourself nic poisoning then you're doing good. I have done that to myself a few times, makes me feel like an idiot, lol. Usually when I get a new toy and play with it too much.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Gotta have the Nickotine
I think some of the members are thinking that sub-ohming at 2.4% is high(I do also). Can you tell us how you vape on it? We have terms here to help us understand how members use their devices. MTL and DL. Mouth to lung is like when you smoked a cigarette. You toke on it and slightly pause before breathing it into your lungs. Direct to lung(DL) there is zero pause and its goes straight into the lungs. Since vaping is not smoking(even tho it does mimic many aspects of it) we get most of the nicotine absorbed in the mouth, nose and throat area. When you DL(especially high levels of nic) that kind of by passes that aspect and can cause over-nic-ing, light headness, dizzy, etc. Its not wrong to do it that way, its just some of us really had to lower our levels of nic so we didn't over do it. I went from 12mg(1.2%) to 3-5mg. Otherwise, I would get ill.

Just giving you something to learn and think about. We do have members here that vape as high as 35mg and 50mg. But they are exceptions. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread