Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy There's a lot to read here but there are some pretty good basic tutorials around to get you up to speed quickly and easily. I wish i had a link for you but I haven't parishes that area in a good while. Hopefully someone can point them out.
Also one rule here is there are no stupid questions so feel free to ask away.

Mystic Meep

Aug 18, 2017
Howdy There's a lot to read here but there are some pretty good basic tutorials around to get you up to speed quickly and easily. I wish i had a link for you but I haven't parishes that area in a good while. Hopefully someone can point them out.
Also one rule here is there are no stupid questions so feel free to ask away.
Thank you so much. I'm sure I will have many stupid questions. Glad to hear they are welcomed

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF! What are you having trouble with, and what setup are you vaping? If you tell us a little bit about yourself and what issue(s) you are encountering, you'll get more specific answers. There are some great general information threads in many of the various forums, but chances are whatever you're having trouble with, someone will have helpful information for you. :)

Glad to hear you are trying vaping and there's a lot to absorb.

Anna

Reactions: Trigster

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Thank you so much. I'm sure I will have many stupid questions. Glad to hear they are welcomed
First off welcome the ecf THE best community for vapers of all kind and where we share the love ! :D

And don't worry no question is stupid for us we do as much as we can to help everyone pick the gear or juice they need :) so feel free to ask away anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread