Status
Not open for further replies.

Awseisa

Sep 19, 2017
Hello Guys I have a question for you regarding my mod

the issue is when I am start vaping I have harsh puff in the beginning when the mode become worm it's start to be good , I tried with low and high voltage but same issue , some friend told me it's because of the juice, my question is what is the reasons that causes harsh puff

Mod: vaperesso tarot nano
Juice: throne (Mango flavor , the lady)

Thanks all :)

Aws

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello Guys I have a question for you regarding my mod

the issue is when I am start vaping I have harsh puff in the beginning when the mode become worm it's start to be good , I tried with low and high voltage but same issue , some friend told me it's because of the juice, my question is what is the reasons that causes harsh puff

Mod: vaperesso tarot nano
Juice: throne (Mango flavor , the lady)

Thanks all :)

Aws

I don't own your mod and tank but, if it's too harsh when your first beginning to vape, then try lowering your wattage some to start and take some puffs without inhaling. Then, slowly turn your wattage up until it's where you like to vape, taking a few more puffs along the way to warm your coil up without inhaling.. Then inhale after your coil is warm.

Your mod has a feature where it will warm your coil up for you, but you need to have temperature control coils installed for this feature to work.

The coils that come with the veco tank are not temperature control coils, but I dont know if any are sold for that tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread