New MINI Contest For Veteran Contest Entry

Discussion in 'Contest Winners' started by j0ker, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j0ker

j0ker Classifieds Manager Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    MINI CONTEST​

How would you like to be able to enter the Veteran Monthly Giveaway?

That's what I thought you would say.....

So this is how it works.

If you will become a Veteran in 2012, you may already be eligible to enter, see here. If you are eligible for the Veteran contest, you may still participate in the Mini contest, conditions apply see below.

In the Veteran contest, we are having a monthly drawing for all entries up to that date. Each drawing will be executed on the 1st of each month throughout the year, with the exception of December being held December 31st. The first drawing will be February 1st and will include all entries in January. Also for example, the drawing for June will take place July 1st and will include all entries from January through June 30. The process for selecting is below:

Random.org process of selecting monthly winner:

1. If there are 200 post, I will plug into Random.org beginning number 2 and ending number 200. Obviously 1 is skipped due to the post being unrelated to contest.

[​IMG]

2. I will then click "Generate" button, which will randomly provide a number.

[​IMG]

3. I will locate the post number from the number generated and verify their eligibility. In our example post #195 would be the recipient.

ECF Contest Rules Apply

First thing to do is go here, subscribe to this thread LINK. Before a Mini Contest begins, I will post a notification in this thread, normally at least 30 or more minutes before the contest launches. Be sure when subscribing to the thread to select "Instant By Email".

Do I have to be a Veteran to participate in the Mini contest? No, it is open to everyone.

How often will the Mini contest take place? When ever we get a wild hair.....I mean, randomly :). Could be 2 times a week, could be 2 times a day. So subscribe to that notification thread. HERE

What will the contest be? Never can tell. We will have trivia, post count, guess this picture, guess the number 1-50, what color underwear is j0ker wearing :oops:,etc... Stay tuned and when a mini contest is posted, a full explanation will be included.

How many Mini contest can I win? You may win 1 per 30 days. In other words, you will only be allowed one entry per month. **Exception will be when a member acquires Veteran status, 2 entries will occur in this situation only**

If I win a monthly drawing, can I continue to participate in the Mini contest? Once you have one a prize, you will have to wait 30 days before entering a contest, per ECF Contest Rules.

Excerpt: "e. No Member may win more than one (1) Contest within a thirty (30) day period or one calendar month unless the value of one prize is less than $20. No Member may win more than two (2) prizes within any sixty (60) day period or two calendar months."

So what can I win? We have a schedule listed in the Veteran contest thread. Go here and scroll to the bottom of my main post and you will see what we have so far. It is continuing to grow too!

Will I be eligible for the end of the year Grand Prize giveaways? Only if you are a Veteran and stipulations apply to this as well, see the Veteran contest thread for more details.

2. MastiffMike

MastiffMike The Spotted Tongue! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh goodie! Oh wait, I can't enter! Well, maybe next time (when's that, 2014? :lol:)

3. j0ker

Supporting member

READ: "Do I have to be a Veteran to participate in the Mini contest? No, it is open to everyone."

Everyone does include you! :D

4. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Okie doke. I hate to admit it, but I'm befuddled. Read all the instructions, too. I'm posting here, so does that mean I'm entered?

5. jj2

jj2 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Not yet orachel. joker is going to do mini contest in here. In fact he is going to do several mini contest over the year so if you want a chance to be one of the winners follow these instructions for a better chance at winning.

Quoted for joker's post.
    First thing to do is go here, subscribe to this thread LINK. Before a Mini Contest begins, I will post a notification in this thread, normally at least 30 or more minutes before the contest launches. Be sure when subscribing to the thread to select "Instant By Email".

6. j0ker

Supporting member
    This thread is the announcement that the Mini Contest are starting after today and will be posted randomly. As jj reiterated, I will post in the notification thread at least 30 minutes before I post the actual contest.

7. orachel

orachel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

gotcha, thanks! I was already subscribed to the notif thread. Thought that meant a contest was starting now. Thanks for clarification. I'm putting all my eggs in the mini contest basket. Couldn't believe it when they said I was inelgible for the Veteran contest, since I've only been a veteran just over a month. Apparently, us december 2011 veterans didn't qualify for anything. ;(

8. MastiffMike

So I can participate in THIS, but yet not allowed into the "private" areas of ECF??? :unsure:

Are you sure Roly will LET me participate? :?:

BUMP BACK TO THE TOP!

:)

9. msqun

msqun Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Woot! Now if I can just pay attention!

Oh! And beat MM. :)

10. MastiffMike

Well, here shake my hand and see if the luck rubs off!
    [​IMG]

11. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    bump........

12. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good deal!! Thanks Joker :)

13. frequentj

frequentj Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yay! I turned vet the last part of Dec, so I was too early for the new vet contest. Second chance!

14. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    bump to keep this on the first page of ''my posts''

15. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Did I win yet?

16. j0ker

Supporting member
    Check is in the mail!

17. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

:lol::lol::lol:

I shall wait with bated breath.

18. bmwjen

bmwjen Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

i subscribed. now i'm waiting on the wild hair........i seriously never win anything.

19. jj2

jj2 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    jen how U doing?

Besides getting antsy from waiting. :laugh:

20. julbil98

julbil98 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think I figured it out!

1. I turn Vet in Aug.
    2. 60 days before that I can get on the list for a party.
    3. As I turn vet I go to my party and celebrate.
    4. I take my welcome link and submit it to be entered in the contest.
    5. I wait until the end of the month to see if I may have won.
    6. In the mean time I am eligible for the mini contests!!!!

Vet status will occur in 187 days!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.