Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I hear you on the PrecisePlus 18500 Vaporologist! While i was developing it, i called it the "Gap" mod as it filled the gap between smaller 16340/14500/18350 mods and the bigger 18650 mods. With the 18650 mod, you always feel like you are carrying around more length and battery then you need and on the smaller mods, you feel like you are coming up a bit short in battery longevity. It's Goldilocks...just right!

The PrecisePlus 18500 mod is 15 mm shorter than the Precise 18650 and 15mm longer than the PrecisePlus 18350.

Heres a photo comparing the relative lengths of the PrecisePlus 18350, PrecisePlus 18500 and Precise 18650:

P12.jpg

Yea, I hear you David... When it comes to the P18, I didn't buy it to have a big battery mod but rather for its 6V capabilities. I prefer a smaller size PV for that voltage and that's why I acquired the P16 to have a super small great PV for when on-the-go for a couple of hours at a time. The PP18500 just seems like it would be perfect for a more compact size paired with very good battery life at 3.7V. Me likey :)

Btw, I think that a tapered top option on any Precise should be called "The Vladdy Cut" :laugh:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, could you give an idea about price of both units??

Im glad another mod wasn't in stock, I think I just changed my mind. What will the price be?

You can trade your firstborn for it, one donkey or two hens. Prefer egg laying hens though...

If you prefer paying in cash:

PrecisePlus 18350: $164.99
PrecisePlus 18500: $169.99

Remember too, when you purchase a Super-T you are supporting USA made goods and support USA workers (your purchase also supports Canadian and UK workers who also sell Super-T products)

Super-T contracts out only USA work, including the Rhodium Plating and the Rough Machining as well.

Both carry the lifetime warranty and lifetime polish warranty.

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I remember quite some time ago, I think it was me and vaporologist were talking about making a p18 in half size for the 18350 and a p16 in double size to have the smallest possible mod for 6 volts, glad to see that you have a couple new mods out and are working on weak points with the new plating and locking buttons. Count me in for one if they dont sell out to quick. Will the upgrades for existing precise owners be available wed as well?

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Rofl. That has to be one of the funniest.

So there wont be a p16+?

Since the 18350 and 16340 are so close in length I would assume that you may be able to use a 16340 batts in the PP18350, might need an extra oring and will need to be confirmed by David.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
Since the 18350 and 16340 are so close in length I would assume that you may be able to use a 16340 batts in the PP18350, might need an extra oring and will need to be confirmed by David.

it was more to save a little on the diameter... but i dont think 2 mm in diameter is really going to make a diff... sign me up for the 18350... when i can afford it (watch when i can ... they will be sold out/huge lead time haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread