Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is not work, this is a Precise Party! :party:

I'm not sleeping yet because I keep on staring at those pictures :) I freaking love the look of that button!!!

Oh, and it's very thoughtful of you to not make us wait 6 weeks this time. I'm not ready to go through that again... :)

Have a great night!

Party!

The button is slick and I think you'll love it even more in person. Mechanical engineering at its "Precise" -est! I promised a video on it, but i apologize, i couldn't squeeze it in today. Tomorrow is more likely :)

Last edited:

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
Those P+s look unbelievable!!! I'm definitely in for the pair. I was about to put my Precises on the classies until I read the post about being able to retrofit existing P16s and P18s with the plated contacts and locking button. Looks like I'll have some explaining to do to the wife when next month's bank statement comes.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
DAMN YOU DAVE!!!!!!!!!! Just when I thought my PV mod buying days were over you have to come out with a new model. Love the new vent holes and that button, o that button is really nice man!

Hey buddy, long time no see. Glad to see you're still breathing....Nice to see you though!!!

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
You can trade your firstborn for it, one donkey or two hens. Prefer egg laying hens though...

If you prefer paying in cash:

PrecisePlus 18350: $164.99
PrecisePlus 18500: $169.99

Remember too, when you purchase a Super-T you are supporting USA made goods and support USA workers (your purchase also supports Canadian and UK workers who also sell Super-T products)

Super-T contracts out only USA work, including the Rhodium Plating and the Rough Machining as well.

Both carry the lifetime warranty and lifetime polish warranty.

I actually love my first born, she just turned 2 years old about a week ago, so she's still in the super cute, daddy's little girl phase. You can have her when she's 16 though...lol!! Great prices David! I'll be "standing buy" next to MXBNW, AG, Vapn, Misterd, debb, vaporologist, and the others for sure. Hope I can get in on the 1st run...

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I think you'll appreciate the thought that went into the locking button. I think it has an Art Deco look to it when it is engaged ! A Ducati owner would no doubt appreciate it!

Integrating it all into the confines of the existing P16/P18 button dimensions was a challenge. When i brought the design to the machine shop I contract to do my machining, they weren't too fond of doing it and tried to discourage me, telling me i should just do a cap! I told them I didn't care the cost, it had to be done this way!

I find myself clicking it back and forth like a Zippo lighter top! Click, click, click...
I think the button looks stunning David, such a simple and elegant design and completely unexpected way of doing things, but now I've seen it, it makes total sense. Love it! I know it will be even nicer in person too.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
i wanna know the difference between the slant and flat top caps. maybe if David can show it on the video.
also if the top cap and button/switch would be the same for both 18350 and 18500 or if they'd fit on my P18.

There is a drawing with them side by side on the first page, I didnt notice it the first time i looked but went back and its there.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
There is a drawing with them side by side on the first page, I didnt notice it the first time i looked but went back and its there.

those are actually photo's, though they have a black and white feel to them, so they kind of look like computer generated Drawings, Ladymama thought they looked like drawings when she first looked at them :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Those P+s look unbelievable!!! I'm definitely in for the pair. I was about to put my Precises on the classies until I read the post about being able to retrofit existing P16s and P18s with the plated contacts and locking button. Looks like I'll have some explaining to do to the wife when next month's bank statement comes.

You can always tell the wife, "but i bought these for you!". I bought a car trailer once and told the wife i bought it for her :) She wasn't buying that, other than she wanted the ugly car dolly it replaced out of the driveway. It was a win win!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
those are actually photo's, though they have a black and white feel to them, so they kind of look like computer generated Drawings, Ladymama thought they looked like drawings when she first looked at them :)

Oh wow, I was sure they were computer generated lol. Alright well thanks for the info.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'll go to the Video showing if Vaporologist will share his popcorn! :)

Hey David, how soon do you anticipate completing that juice feeder that goes over the atty for the the Precise Plus? Also, can you give us the length dimensions of the 3 models?

Good morning Womenfolk! No anticipated completion date on it. I got in a bad habit of promoting products in the past before their due time, so i can't and won't speculate on it's release date, but when it's ready, i'll let you know :)

And the dimensions are approximately 70mm x 20mm on the PrecisePlus 18350; add 15mm length for each size up.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i wanna know the difference between the slant and flat top caps. maybe if David can show it on the video.
also if the top cap and button/switch would be the same for both 18350 and 18500 or if they'd fit on my P18.

Heres another picture of the slant caps too for you.

PrecisePlus 18500 on the left, PrecisePlus 18350 on the left:

P9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread