Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
A couple questions:

#1: Are the main body tubes separate pieces, or are they permanently attached to the top cap? For example, could you possibly buy a full 18350 P+, then later on purchase an 18650 tube?

#2: Any plans to make a simple extension tube for the 18350 P+ that would easily extend it to accept 18650 batteries? I loved my Megalodon, which had this feature, but it had finish issues and the button wasn't reliable. If I could get a Precise that did the same thing... Joy!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
A couple questions:

#1: Are the main body tubes separate pieces, or are they permanently attached to the top cap? For example, could you possibly buy a full 18350 P+, then later on purchase an 18650 tube?

#2: Any plans to make a simple extension tube for the 18350 P+ that would easily extend it to accept 18650 batteries? I loved my Megalodon, which had this feature, but it had finish issues and the button wasn't reliable. If I could get a Precise that did the same thing... Joy!

1. The bodies are not attached to the top cap, however, i don't sell the bodies seperate. The caps are fitted to each individual body.

2. I will not be making an extension tube, as an extension tube would require me to increase the current PrecisePlus outter Diameter from its current 20mm to the 22mm diameter range so that the tube could screw in and still have enough internal diameter to accomodate an 18mm wide battery.

The Precise and PrecisePlus are the thinnest 18350/18500/18650 mods at 20mm wide on the market because of this (being purpose built without extension tubes or extenders of any type). I am a big fan of purpose built mods, it allows for the tightest of clearances and best of fit.

Some day i may build a multiple battery mod, but for now, my focus in on purpose built mods.

2 mm may not seem like a lot of extra diameter, but as current P18 owners can attest, it's a lot. Also, adding 2mm extra of width to the mod, would increase it's weight exponentially.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David,

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance that you'll be offering a way to upgrade the P10 in the future? I'm sure that you could press fit a plated contact into the top cap, and it would be awesome if we could get plated switch too!

I have some ideas on the table for the P10. Nothing definitive at this point, but i am giving it some thought.

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
I'm not sure if I understand the juice well/510 cap part. Does this work with any 510 cart/atomizer? It looks in the picture as if the tip and the atomizer are part of the mod itself. What's the point of the juice well? Don't get me wrong, it l00ks great, but I'd just like to clarify first before making the decision to purchase...

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm not sure if I understand the juice well/510 cap part. Does this work with any 510 cart/atomizer? It looks in the picture as if the tip and the atomizer are part of the mod itself. What's the point of the juice well? Don't get me wrong, it l00ks great, but I'd just like to clarify first before making the decision to purchase...

A juice well is just a small reservoir under the atomizer to help catch juice that may leak out the bottom of an atomizer.

On the PrecisePlus, i have slightly increased the diameter of the Juice well and made it slightly deeper the on the standard Precise Line, but most all Precises that are shipping now too feature the bigger reservoir.

The atomizer and tip are seperate from the unit and most any 510 threaded atomizer/cartomizer will fit on it as well as most all Tanks, Juice feeders and Rebuildable atties will fit as well.

Last edited:

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
And here's another Pic of the slant cap, this time on the PrecisePlus 18350:

P6.jpg

PrecisePlus 18350 is the new hotness.. These look wonderful David, you gotta give yourself a pat on the back for these stunning beauts!!!

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
A juice well is just a small reservoir under the atomizer to help catch juice that may leak out the bottom of an atomizer.

On the PrecisePlus, i have slightly increased the diameter of the Juice well and made it slightly deeper the on the standard Precise Line, but most all Precises that are shipping now too feature the bigger reservoir.

The atomizer and tip are seperate from the unit and most any 510 threaded atomizer/cartomizer will fit on it as well as most all Tanks, Juice feeders and Rebuildable atties will fit as well.

Thanks for your response. I really think they look fantastic. Are these variable voltage?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for your response. I really think they look fantastic. Are these variable voltage?

No, the PrecisePlus line is an evolution of the T1,s6 and Precise line of Mechanical mods. The PrecisePlus line was developed to provide the most durable, reliable and finest machined mechanical mods possible.

There will be no electronics added to Precise line, not even USB charging ports. Adding booster chips or USB charging ports would subtract from my vision of what the Precise line is meant to represent. Not that those things don't have a place in mods, by all means they do, just not in the Precise line.

It would be akin to putting a laser sight on your Civil War Minie Ball rifle. :)

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
No, the PrecisePlus line is an evolution of the T1,s6 and Precise line of Mechanical mods. The PrecisePlus line was developed to provide the most durable, reliable and finest machined mechanical mods possible.

There will be no electronics added to Precise line, not even USB charging ports. Adding booster chips or USB charging ports would subtract from my vision of what the Precise line is meant to represent. Not that those things don't have a place in mods, by all means they do, just not in the Precise line.

It would be akin to putting a laser sight on your Civil War Minie Ball rifle. :)

Thanks again. I see what you mean. I'm still interested, btw. :)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Thanks again. I see what you mean. I'm still interested, btw. :)

You should be :)

I think that most people who have owned a Precise will agree with me... Until you hold one in your hand, you just simply don't know what you're missing out on! It is very difficult to appreciate it from just pictures, as beautiful as they are.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
You should be :)

I think that most people who have owned a Precise will agree with me... Until you hold one in your hand, you just simply don't know what you're missing out on! It is very difficult to appreciate it from just pictures, as beautiful as they are.
This is 100% true. It's almost impossible to appreciate David's work if you've not seen or used one yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread