Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
David,

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance that you'll be offering a way to upgrade the P10 in the future? I'm sure that you could press fit a plated contact into the top cap, and it would be awesome if we could get plated switch too!

Wondering about this as well

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very cool! I'm really diggin' that switch.

And that finish has a very interesting look. Definitely can't wait to check it out.

Hey, it's almost Wed in a couple of hours. Do we need to stay up until midnight or will it be safe to go to sleep and not miss out? :)

Thanks Vaporologist! You can sleep. I'll have them up on the site around 11am.

You'll like the finish. The video doesn't do it justice. It's actually kind of sparkles in the light, but you can't see it in the video. It's main benefit though is it is a lot more scratch resistant then polished stainless.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How many do you estimate you got made already ready to deliver?

All I can say on that is i hope i have enough to meet demand. I have a few more units too i can make up. I have a larger batch being machined now for my dealers and myself too, so hopefully those won't take too long.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
All I can say on that is i hope i have enough to meet demand. I have a few more units too i can make up. I have a larger batch being machined now for my dealers and myself too, so hopefully those won't take too long.

I would be willing to bet that ya dont but I am on my toes to get one.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I should mention on the button, not only does the lock prevent the button from firing, the lock itself "locks" into place when both in the off and on position, so it won't wander to the locked position on it's own, nor when locked will it wander to the unlocked position. Also included with your unit is an extra heavy duty detent(over twice the spring rate of the preinstalled detent) for the lock, making it an extremly robust locking mechanism.

To clarify what the detent does, it holds the locking mechanism in place so it won't lock or unlock on it's own.

Last edited:

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I'm looking for a small tank until David gets his made. Any suggestions for one that doesn't leak? I think the C-E2 is leaky?
I like the liquinator and have not had any leaking, I have the SS version, vaporologist pointed out a cheaper SS tank but cant remember where it was from.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas

You will never be able to meet demand for your mods. Sad to say but with the quality, price and the way you stand behind your products. No one right now that i know of can compete in the all mechanical mods or even come close. Now if you make a juice feeder that is similar to the cartomizer tanks that matches your mod and makes it look like one piece. You would have a year waiting list.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I should mention on the button, not only does the lock prevent the button from firing, the lock itself "locks" into place when both in the off and on position, so it won't wander to the locked position on it's own, nor when locked will it wander to the unlocked position. Also included with your unit is an extra heavy duty detent for the lock, making it an extremly robust locking mechanism.

When you say extra heavy duty do you mean an extra one or very heavy duty?

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I'm looking for a small tank until David gets his made. Any suggestions for one that doesn't leak? I think the C-E2 is leaky?

I don't want to derail this thread by talking about tanks but, really quickly, I think the SS LQ looks really good on a P18:

imag0003xv.jpg

Oh, and the one that atavanhalen mentioned is http://bigdaddyvapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Feel free to PM me with any questions...

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When you say extra heavy duty do you mean an extra one or very heavy duty?

Good point. To clarify, it will come preinstalled with a "medium" rate detent, also included is a Heavy duty (over twice the spring rate as the medium). Dont' worry, they are self contained, they won't go flying out when you disassemble the switch to switch them out. Beware, the HD detent is not for the faint of heart, i'd recommend it for those who are going cave exploring or the like :)

To clarify what the detent does, it holds the locking mechanism in place so it won't lock or unlock on it's own.

Last edited:

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread