Status
Not open for further replies.

rmgbatista

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
Portugal
Hi,

Sorry for the noob questions.
I'm looking to buy the P+ 16340 (its so beautiful) and I have a couple of questions. Can I use any 510 carto, clearomizer, tank, etc on this PV or some kind of adaptor is needed?

I've never used a mod before I don't know nothing about volts and ohms. Is the vapor produced by a P+ any different from the one produced by and eGo type PV, using the same tank p.eg.?

Thanks for your comments.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
vaptamist and I have found that there are a couple specialized rebuildable atomizers (the Odysseus, Mark-T Infinity, possibly others) that have some problems making contact on a P+16340. Anything standard (510, 306, i06) present no problems with it. The SmokTek flanged cartomizers in a tank probably also might not work.
I'll have to leave the commentary regarding P+ vs. Ego for somebody more experienced with an Ego.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Your battery is not going to vent if you use a kick, therefore the positioning of the vent holes is moot anyway.

never say never.
Regardless, if I thought it was that big of a deal I wouldn't own a precise.
It's the users who lack a judgement in safety that concern me.

But, anyway... my P+ is my main PV and i wouldnt have it any other way :D

Gapster

Dec 11, 2010
Gapville
Precise plus 18500 / AW IMR 18490 / Jonboy Stainless Steel Lava Tank (Clear Glass Bedazzle Tube) / Boge 2.0 LR Cartomizer. That's BADASS. I own it. I'm using it right now. I can't believe how far we've come. I started with a BLU. Hahahahahahahaha.

IMG_1616.jpg

Gapster

Dec 11, 2010
Gapville
Precise plus 18500 / AW IMR 18490 / Jonboy Stainless Steel Lava Tank (Clear Glass Bedazzle Tube) / Boge 2.0 LR Cartomizer. That's BADASS. I own it. I'm using it right now. I can't believe how far we've come. I started with a BLU. Hahahahahahahaha.

View attachment 116254

I forgot to add the juice. Double Chocolate Buttercream Cupcakes Sweetened from Tasty Vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread