New, need some help! (XHale O2)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Well, it doesn't look like a scam. Seems to be mostly disposable 808 types.

Why not look at Volt, V4L or Bloog which have a pretty happy customer base and use the same thread type? They also have options for upgrading battery charge life. There are a number of Hoosier Vapers member who really like these products and companies, but there are even more here on ECF.

They have their own sub forums here on ECF too.
Smokeless Image
Vapor4Life
Bloog

If you want to stick with the 808 style, it might be better to try one that comes from a company with more reviews?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Beware of any vendor that states "The cartomizer will last up to 500 puffs". But I guess if you read closely they state "up to"...
Hoosier suggestions above are good solid PVs and the vendors are ECF verified meaning they must abide by a code of business ethics otherwise they lose their ECF Vendor status.

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
Hi Mizlo & welcome!

I bought a Xhale02 from a mall store over 2 years ago for over $100. At least the prices on the website aren't that bad. They just weren't powerful enough for me (not enough vapor and short battery life) to put down the cigs, but they got me going in the right direction.

Would have to second what Hoosier said above about the 3 that he recommended, if you want a cig size to start with.

Best wishes for success in vaping!

Mizlo

Feb 27, 2013
Michigan
Well, it doesn't look like a scam. Seems to be mostly disposable 808 types.

Why not look at Volt, V4L or Bloog which have a pretty happy customer base and use the same thread type? They also have options for upgrading battery charge life. There are a number of Hoosier Vapers member who really like these products and companies, but there are even more here on ECF.

They have their own sub forums here on ECF too.
Smokeless Image
Vapor4Life
Bloog

If you want to stick with the 808 style, it might be better to try one that comes from a company with more reviews?

Thing is, I'm looking for an E-cig that has NO nicotine, and this site seems to provide that for me.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
OK, I just checked all 3 sites I mentioned and everyone of them has 0mg, no nicotine, available.

Example: http://www.vapor4life.com/wow-vapor-waffle-cartomizers-2837 and just click the strength field and pick 0mg.

So? Is that all you require?

If I may, why 0 nicotine? You looking for a stage prop? Nonsmoker that wants to try flavors?
(If you're a smoker that is thinking of jumping straight to 0 nicotine, I know some people who have tried that and failed that you may want to talk to first.)

Mizlo

Feb 27, 2013
Michigan
OK, I just checked all 3 sites I mentioned and everyone of them has 0mg, no nicotine, available.

So? Is that all you require?

If I may, why 0 nicotine? You looking for a stage prop? Nonsmoker that wants to try flavors?
(If you're a smoker that is thinking of jumping straight to 0 nicotine, I know some people who have tried that and failed that you may want to talk to first.)

Nonsmoker that wants to try flavors :p

What site do you reccomend I get the 0 MG nicotine cartidges/e-cigs from?

I've never heard of Xhale O2, they're probably an off brand from China. I highly recommend aRosevelt.com the only American electric cigarette... they're awesome, me and my friends all love them and we're not smoking regular cigarettes anymore. They have nicotine free liquid and a ton of flavors (apple, strawberry, cinammon, vanilla, coffee, chocolate, black cherry, etc...)

Last edited:

Mizlo

Feb 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, says ECF altered the link. Go to vapor4live(dot)com and click on the word "Cartomizers" in the left hand column and it is the first one on the page that loads.

Don't know why ECF is altering links of one of the supporting vendors. That's odd.

I see.

Just curious, what's the cheapest method?

I don't mind what flavors, but I've heard that the cartomizers get... expensive.

So I'd like to know what the cheapest cartomizers are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread