Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
We are happy to release our long awaited cigar vape! The Godfather is one THEE most unique tobacco eliquids available. Made from a bold extract of natural cigar leaves, this naturally extracted tobacco ejuice is a realistic experience that every tobacco lover should try. Premium leaves from the Dominican, Ecuador, and Nicaragua are used in the maceration of this bold tobacco flavor. Come taste one of the most expensive cigars money can buy at a fraction of the price! It's an offer you can't refuse!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thanks jerms. This one was long over due for us and we worked a long time on it. To me, it really brings out the true experience of a bold cigar. The aftertaste is so reminiscent of my smoking days and it goes great with a drink or after a great meal. The flavor is unlike anything I've ever vaped. Id have to say anyone looking for a desserty NET will be highly disappointed. This is a true no nonsense cigar experience which appeals to all. Absolutely perfect for someone just coming off of cigarettes,cigars, etc. or for the true tobacco lover turned vaper.

tyoung

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Los Angeles
Got my vapemail form Goodejuice yesterday, and had to try Godfather right out of the box. It really does have a true cigar flavor, right down to a leafy green wrapper! I plan on steeping it for a few days to let it all meld together, but I am impressed! Also got a 3ml of Bull Durham and finished that up quick. That has an excellent analog flavor with some spice! Will be ordering more for sure.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Check out our latest NET offering! We blended an authentic Virginia strain with turtlefoot tobacco, a popular dark and rich tobacco that is typically used for blending with other pipe tobaccos. The out come is magical, playing like a pipe or a cigarette. The Virginia used (a dark fired tobacco) is an old school strain that was very common in colonial America, and still used today in many pipe blends. Known as Orinico, it offers a subtle sweetness with a great smokey flavor. Try some Lizard Tail today!

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Try our latest NET offering, Shade Tobacco. Fresh Connecticut Shade tobacco is used in the maceration of this earthy tobacco experience. The tobacco is NOT grown in Ecuador, where many Shade tobaccos are grown for use in the many different Ecuadorian cigar offerings. This is truly from Connecticut. It's very coil friendly as well and very flavorful.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Nick,

Would you say Lizard Tail leans more towards a pipe taste? Same kinda question for Shade Tobacco - does it lean more towards the cigar'ish taste? I ask because I'm probably the only NET vaper on the planet that did not like Patriot. I found it too pipe/cigar'ish for me. OTOH, your Organic #1 and Wrangler Light are my favs from GeJ.
What say you, oh great NET creator??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread