Status
Not open for further replies.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
They don't have much left to do. My sign guy is working on the signs right now. The locks will get changed Friday and we'll do our walk through and take the keys. Then it's bust tail all weekend getting it functional. Please don't expect anything fancy the first couple weeks and -please- expect some chaos. We'll be using a new POS (Point of sale) system and inventory will not be where we are used to turning around and grabbing it, LOL.

Thanks
Rob

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
That Gardner's thing is what got my mother all excited. I go to Gardner's a few times a year, but my mother shops there several times a month. When she learned VaporKings would be nearby she got all excited! This makes me happy because she has copd and this will make it so much easier for her to avoid sneaking cigarettes.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hey Rob, I will try to stop by next week if not the following week. Make sure the store is .... N Span when I take pictures! It will be posted for the world to see!

Edit: The foul language filter would not let me post S P I C N Span???? And they say I used to over-moderate?:confused:

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well...I went by the new store today...the sign's not up yet, but they're open for business. It looks great! I went by about 4:30 or so, and there were four customers there when I walked in. They all walked out with kits and were giddy with excitement about embarking on their new adventure with their new "toys." I was excited just being there! This is just what we need here in Tulsa! I predict that this is the beginning of something big........ The location is good, and as people figure out more and more what this industry is all about, I'm thinking they're going to be doing some incredible business. I'm so glad they're in MY town!

Jan

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hello Jan it was nice go meet you today. Here are some pictures.

a6cd09a3-e336-aca1.jpg

a6cd09a3-e34b-983c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Couch and chair arrived today. Tables/chairs should be arriving Friday. More things to come! Hopefully our new overhead sign will be done soon. I was really disappointed that our other sign guy didn't come through for us last week. I feel really stupid opening without our signs but there was nothing we could do about it.

Thanks for the pics PJ! That's my buddy Tim installing our security system and Jeff behind the cash register!

Tanis143

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Broken Arrow, OK
www.tandp.us
New store has been awesome! Because of Jeff I'm now using a much better system than I started out with (and I think by now they know me by face I've been in so much lol). Can't wait for the store to get the new big batt mod and new juices (hint hint, should have had that done BEFORE vapefest!).

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I tried to get the liquids on before we left but there is quite a bit to do. We brought in almost 30,000 bottles which in itself is a feat to go through and count (42 boxes). Adding the products to the site is a bit more work than most people imagine also. Next time I'll wait until I know I'm 99% ready to have the stuff online! :)

The big batt mod is still in the works...just verifying a few things before I place the order. The manufacturer was supposed to ship me a test unit last week but lied about the ship date. However I should be receiving it tomorrow according to the tracking info.

Glad you like the store! Any requests/suggestions?

Rob

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I've enjoyed both local stores so far. Today was the first time I've had the opportunity to visit the Tulsa store since you've remodeled it though. All I can say is wow! It is really nice inside with all the sampling stations and new inventory. The new sales people you've hired are all super friendly and helpful also. It kinda makes me proud to be an Okie vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread