New Ovale eGo-C changeble system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
bunwabit, where did you read that the atty's were only advertised to last for a day?
I've been vaping on one Atty for almost 2 weeks now, no maintenance whatsoever! :) At this rate, I'm not even going to bother with the cleaning (My old Grain Alcohol rinse out, and dry burn method I previously used w/ standard 510 Atty's).. If I can get 3 to 4 weeks from a $5 Atty, I'm going to just throw away after failure. (Cost of doing business with the Vape God's)..
By far, this has been the most "Hands Off" kit I have ever experienced. Fill the tank, vape (Repeat please).. I have soaked my tanks in warm water to remove residue, then blown them out and air dry. But, that's it..

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
I'm a newbie who has not been wanting to go to a bigger size e-cig. But this one has me intrigued on the convenience side. How long are the atty's working for the people who are using them? At $30.00 for 5 of them that are only supposed to last 24 hours this would make it more expensive for me than smoking analogs (when you include having to buy juice,tanks, etc...........). I don't mind making the initial investment of $69.00 & I know with any of the cigs there will always be upkeep but I don't want it to get out of hand.

The atty's have a 24 hour warranty, but that is just to make sure they are not dead when you receive them. But they should definitely last much longer than that. I would imagine they have the typical atty duration of 2 weeks to 2 months but sometimes atty's die much sooner or last much longer than that. Your mileage may vary. It's best to think of atty's like light bulbs. Some last longer than others and you often can't tell when they are about to die.

bunwabit

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
PA
Ha being new I thought I misunderstood, so I wasn't crazy when I saw that the atty's had a 24 hr warranty!!!! LOL Until yesterday I didn't even realize that you need to replace an atty from time to time. I'm doing the cartomizers right now on a Blu, so I'm still learning the difference between a tank system and cartomizer. Okay then, NOW I feel much more comfortable with making this decision. I am still not happy about the size but I think if I totally bling out my batteries and make it girlie I will find a way to live and love it. LOL

Thank you- you guys rock with helpful tidbits of information. Is that the only vendor that sells it right now?

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Ha being new I thought I misunderstood, so I wasn't crazy when I saw that the atty's had a 24 hr warranty!!!! LOL Until yesterday I didn't even realize that you need to replace an atty from time to time. I'm doing the cartomizers right now on a Blu, so I'm still learning the difference between a tank system and cartomizer. Okay then, NOW I feel much more comfortable with making this decision. I am still not happy about the size but I think if I totally bling out my batteries and make it girlie I will find a way to live and love it. LOL

Thank you- you guys rock with helpful tidbits of information. Is that the only vendor that sells it right now?

You girls are creative! You'll find a way to accessorize even the most plain solid black battery! :)
I am sure once the Ego-C hit's full distribution, that there will be color choices, etc.....
Most of us guys are good with "Basic Black".. It's a guy thing!

RedZone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2009
Denver, CO, USA
Oops, and yes, Ovaleus.com is the only approved distributor through the end of November, at least.
I am sure there will be other's in the mix soon, but from the marketing distribution information, I think Joye is forcing distributors to use MAP (Manufacturer Approved Pricing), so I doubt you will see much price fluctuation vendor to vendor.

I always still equate my vape spending habits to cartons of Analogs. (So easy to justify the spend that way, lol)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA

I'm a gal as well, and I just got my eGo-C yesterday, and I didn't think I'd want to go to something larger than an analog type device either when I first started researching. When it arrived, it wasn't as big as I imagine it to be, even after watching videos. It's not obnoxiously big, and I like the look (and feel) of the black. I do like the look of the blue cartridge on it though - too bad the vape I'm using right now is in the white/clear one right now! LOL

I've only got 24 hours under my belt with this so far, but it's been very user friendly so far. Love it!

dham340

ECF Veteran
Coming up on a week with my ego-c, had to go to a new atty yesterday. its not dead, just performance is noticably degraded. I threw a ton of different kinds of juice at that atty and it vaped like a champ. I suspect with just a minimum of care - using the atty for only 1 kind of juice and/or blowing it out between juices (neither of which I did), getting 7 to 10 days on these should be norm. I'm going to try and clean it with alcohol over the weekend and see how that works, maybe even pull the spike and burn it.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Here is the size of the eGo-C (on the right) compared to a standard eGo battery (on the left). Didn't realize the eGo-C battery was a little larger until I took this picture. Both 650mAh. :)

6403038807_640bfbd512.jpg

Edit: These are within 1/16". The diameter is probably more like 9/16".

Last edited:

Saerjin

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone noticing a significant reduction in charge hold length with the new batteries?

I had a fully charged battery die within 2 hours of moderate vaping. The other battery doesn't want to complete a full charge, or rather the charger light never goes green on it.

I'd also like to add that i'm rather disappointed with the performance. I skipped the type A style of the ego-t as I got into it while type b LR were the way to go, the type a C just seems dull in comparison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread