Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
BTW my firmware version is 40

SET/LED:

Under the following setting for: LED Menu: On my device I have the following options: LED ON/OFF, LED COLOR, BAT & EXIT. On the online user manual it doesn't discuss what the "BAT" selection is for. The options for "BAT" is either on or off, I have used both but fail to see what's changing. Whether I have it set to on or off it still displays the battery bar on the device. Exactly what is this setting for because I can't figure it out.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
BTW my firmware version is 40

SET/LED:

Under the following setting for: LED Menu: On my device I have the following options: LED ON/OFF, LED COLOR, BAT & EXIT. On the online user manual it doesn't discuss what the "BAT" selection is for. The options for "BAT" is either on or off, I have used both but fail to see what's changing. Whether I have it set to on or off it still displays the battery bar on the device. Exactly what is this setting for because I can't figure it out.
I think it's an option to display a warning blink/flash when your battery is getting low. I didn't get that update so not definite but pretty sure that's what it does bud.

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
While we're on the subject here of nit-picking questions, instead of starting another thread I thought I would also ask here. On my P3 if I have the brightness set to 1 (the lowest setting) I notice that there is some screen flickering/fluttering (lines going up and down really fast over the digits/icons on the screen) if I turn the brightness up to 2-5 it goes away. Any ideas on why that is? I kind of wanted to keep my brightness set to 1 for the longest life out of the LED, I guess having it set on 2 isn't that much brighter but I was just curious.

Blake at ProVape gave me an explanation but I didn't really understand it and he's gone for the day.

Thanks!

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
While we're on the subject here of nit-picking questions, instead of starting another thread I thought I would also ask here. On my P3 if I have the brightness set to 1 (the lowest setting) I notice that there is some screen flickering/fluttering (lines going up and down really fast over the digits/icons on the screen) if I turn the brightness up to 2-5 it goes away. Any ideas on why that is? I kind of wanted to keep my brightness set to 1 for the longest life out of the LED, I guess having it set on 2 isn't that much brighter but I was just curious.

Blake at ProVape gave me an explanation but I didn't really understand it and he's gone for the day.

Thanks!
I keep mine on 1 all the time, and the flickering seems to happen when I am scrolling, I always wondered about that glitch but after a while and a few software upgrades just kinda got used to it. I'm curious about it myself.

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread