Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I spent way too much time on this silly thang.. but you wanted non-copyrighted. :)

34oudeh.png

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
OK Leaford, just so I know the limits............ can I think outside the box with a little humor and/or suggestive ideas?
Just asking if it has to be totally commercial or maybe a little more liberally artistic? :)

I have some time to create this weekend ........................... can't I get a bit of direction here?

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
I have some time to create this weekend ........................... can't I get a bit of direction here?

Hey CalamityJan, yes, absolutely, humor and other creative ideas are certainly welcome! Don't know where Leaford is this past weekend, but I know he has been very busy with Bloog business the past several weeks.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I really like the one Katatonik made that you put in your Avatar and Signature (but isn't it suppose to be Maxximum Vapor, Maxximum Satisfaction, MaxxFusion?).

Yeah, it was supposed to be, but I keep getting that confused, and so I got it wrong when I made it, and didn't want to go back and change it. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread