;) ;) ;)

calendar-animated.gif

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
OK so this is getting a little crazy............end of May has come and gone.

I am pretty sure I am not a winner here but there are people that took the time to enter and have awesome entries that deserve to win and deserve to know that they won.

So come on already and let them know and get their prizes to them.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I deeply apologize for being so late with announcing the contest winner. I offer no excuse or defense, I handled this badly, and am sincerely sorry to all entrants. I want to make up for it by offering all 4 entrants a free gift, one pack of our soon to be available Aurora empty cartomizers, the perfect match for your Aurora battery, with your next order.

Now, on to the winners!

I sent my colleagues the following finalist nominees:

Front

BloogPink-1.jpg

Back

Capture-1.jpg

And after some deliberation, we decided the winner of the grand prize, a set of Bloog swag and 5 free packs of filled or empty cartomizers of your choice with your next order (excluding Aurora blanks) is Katatonik!

Plus, I am also throwing in a runner-up prize for Lauralie for best (and only) T-shirt design! ;) One free Aurora Batt with your next order!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I deeply apologize for being so late with announcing the contest winner. I offer no excuse or defense, I handled this badly, and am sincerely sorry to all entrants. I want to make up for it by offering all 4 entrants a free gift, one pack of our soon to be available Aurora empty cartomizers, the perfect match for your Aurora battery, with your next order.

And after some deliberation, we decided the winner of the grand prize, a set of Bloog swag and 5 free packs of filled or empty cartomizers of your choice with your next order (excluding Aurora blanks) is Katatonik!

Plus, I am also throwing in a runner-up prize for Lauralie for best (and only) T-shirt design! ;) One free Aurora Batt with your next order!

Congrats Katatonik!

And thank you!

It appears to me that we need to place an order and then you will add our winnings to an order?

Also how long before the Aurora Cartos are in? Since I won an Aurora battery and you are giving us all the Aurora cartos when they come in, I would like to wait and get it all at once.........thoughts?

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Congrats Katatonik!

And thank you!

It appears to me that we need to place an order and then you will add our winnings to an order?

Also how long before the Aurora Cartos are in? Since I won an Aurora battery and you are giving us all the Aurora cartos when they come in, I would like to wait and get it all at once.........thoughts?

Yay. Thanks. :)
How would I go about getting my winnings?
I don't see any where on the site where I would be able to add in the fact that I won.

Yes, sorry I should have been more explicit. Just to save shipping, expecially on the single packs of Aurora cartos, we want to ship it along with your next order. SO place your order, make a note that you were a contest winner in the comments section, and just to be sure contact customer service at cs@bloogplanet.com.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Congrats Katatonik!

And thank you!

Yay. Thanks. :)
How would I go about getting my winnings?
I don't see any where on the site where I would be able to add in the fact that I won.

Yes, sorry I should have been more explicit. Just to save shipping, expecially on the single packs of Aurora cartos, we want to ship it along with your next order. SO place your order, make a note that you were a contest winner in the comments section, and just to be sure contact customer service at cs@bloogplanet.com.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Leaford -

Do you know when the cartos will be in though? If I already won an Aurora battery and cartos I thought my order would be extra Aurora cartos.

The Aurora cartos have arrived, we just have to do the behind the scenes stuff to get them listed on the site. Hopefully that'll be done very soon.

So the winners can go ahead and place an order and we can send out the free Aurora carto packs with that (making you the first to have them ;)), but if you want to wait and order additional packs they should be available soon, and I will announce on the forum when they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread