New, pink E-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
Off topic I know, but just to add in another twopenceworth, I went to buy a new ciggy lighter from the local market today (where I bought my previous one). It was just a plain gas, windproof (flame like a mini Bunsen Burner). Discovered that our idiotic government has banned the sale of novelty lighters, i.e. those with flashing lights or look like mobile phones, even the naked lady type ones. The reason being children might play with them and it might make them start smoking.

Ironically, cigarette lighters depicting cannabis leaves (an illegal drug)are not covered by this insane new law (came into effect March this year apparently).

Now, excuse me but when I was a kid, I had it drummed into me not to play with matches or lighters. Neither made me want to start smoking.

This law was snuck in the back door and nothing mentioned anywhere in the media.

Nanny state gone from just plain mad to out and out insane. People can't even buy a silly looking lighter anymore. What are we, little children that's got to be led by the hand everywhere?

Absolutely ludicrous.

It's high time people got a bit of backbone and stopped acting like a bunch of frightened sheep and started standing up to these appalling, stupid diktats of this government otherwise, one by one and two by two any remaining freedoms we have left will be taken away from us until we are nothing but a bunch of government controlled automatons:mad:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
smokey edited it about 2 hours ago dude, and he will do the same to your new post.

i guessed that.. quite what is considered offensive there thow i would like to know..

ts smokies place he makes the rules.. its his choice.. but any more anonymous posted editing and i am gonna have to leave.. not something i want to do.. but i will have to..

trog

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I totally agree LP the UK is the ultimate NANNY STATE !
cns_front1.jpg

Last edited:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
i guessed that.. quite what is considered offensive there thow i would like to know..

ts smokies place he makes the rules.. its his choice.. but any more anonymous posted editing and i am gonna have to leave.. not something i want to do.. but i will have to..

trog

So if smokey had tagged it,and not edited it anonymous, you would of been happy.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Karen i have replied...

Let me know what you think, pink cig has disappeared in this discussion..

Might send my customer in to his betting shop with a pink e.cig see if he still gets banned..

How about this for an idea.....

What if we could also make the vapour pink....?????

More acceptable???? Or not???

The Electronic Cigarette Company (UK) Ltd.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Chesney...Why should an E.Cigarette not also be a fashion accessory??

Try telling a 20 stone doorman a white ecig isnt a real cigarette, better luck would be had if it was a lady with the pink mini.. Do you not think so??

Maybe the way forwards is dirrerentiation...All E.Cigs look like real cigarettes, a friend is currently working on a nicotine delivery system that resembles in no way shape or form a cigarette, has a lithium that when fully charged in a triple pack that under constant use will last a heavy smoker 48hrs...With a switch to deliver liquid in as controlled a way as the user likes to the atomiser...

Open the mind... It helps ideas to flow

Lady Python

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2008
UK
I fail to see what market a pink e-cig might have. If colours were a real issue amongst smokers wouldn't tobacco companies have different coloured cigarettes?

There is actually. They're called Sobranie Cocktail and they're in different pastel shades with gold coloured filters. They were popular with ladies some years ago (even then very expensive though). I once bought a pack to go to a party with back in the 1970s. Felt like Lady Muck the whole evening LOL.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Karem im not so sure the market just now is big enough on the penstyle model to warrant a big minimum order of pink cigs...But it might be..

I tell you what i will see if there is a chance of getting one made specially, they might possibly could coat one next time i buy the pink... If so i will get you one, but you would need a few pink atomisers and spare batteries, the black ring around the top of the atomiser however would suit the pink. Just might be worth considering....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread