New Product Available today- VGO Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadR

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Omaha, NE
Morandir, sir - you wrote
Keep in mind the vaping nirvana triangle. The three main factors of hardware that determines ones happiness in a pv are voltage, draw, and battery life.
I would restate this a little bit. For me, the things I note are mouth feel, throat hit, taste, and battery life. Your triumvirate of voltage, draw, and battery life all contribute to those, but it is the mouth feel, throat hit, and taste that the user feels, and the battery life that lets them feel it over a period of time. Unfortunately, aside from battery life, these factors are pretty subjective.
Taste is primarily controlled by the flavor of juice you are vaping, but is also affected by the voltage you vape at. Dunhall tastes best to me on 5 volts, but for the lighter fruit flavors (blueberry, watermelon) and menthols (smilin, wintergreen) I personally think are better at 3.8-4.2 provided by the King Diamonds.
Throat hit I'm still trying to fully figure out - some is juice, some is nicotine, some is voltage, aside from Dunhall at 5 volts I'm still trying to find my sweet spot on this.
Mouth feel also is strongly affected by the flavor of the juice, but also by how airy the draw is, manual or auto batt, heat of the vapor, which goes back to voltage. Do you feel like you are getting something? Can you taste it? Would you get the same feeling sucking a straw, or are you about to pass out you have to suck so hard on that carto?

(Did I mention I'm an analyst by trade? I have to analyze everything. Can't help it anymore. Makes my wife nuts.)

I say all this to point out that while these items are subjective, V4L provides almost every variety you could want - hundreds of juices in hundreds of flavors, varying nicotine strengths, cool carts and wows, different battery lengths and now fat-batts for different battery life, so many choices it can make your head spin.
Except for voltage, which as I noted above is important to 3 of the 4 items I pointed out above.

Okay - I'll quit beating that dead horse. And look forward to hearing about the additional toys V4L has coming for us this holiday season!

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
They are manuals.

That is SO full of WIN I can hardly contain my enthusiasm!

When's the next sale, huh? Today, huh? I got a gift card today that's just burning a hole in my wallet, but the full retail price of the VGO exceeds the amount...come on, sale! Plus, I need cartos :)

Last edited:

TheScootness

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Missouri
Wow, new developments everywhere when I haven't checked in for a couple days!

I have a question. I've seen other similar "tornado tank" models and they are usually 3 pieces. Battery, atomizer, and tank. I'm guessing that these new clearomizers have a built in atomizer that will go bad after a certain amount of time?

Just trying to dig in to the mechanics of design here. :)

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Wow, new developments everywhere when I haven't checked in for a couple days!

I have a question. I've seen other similar "tornado tank" models and they are usually 3 pieces. Battery, atomizer, and tank. I'm guessing that these new clearomizers have a built in atomizer that will go bad after a certain amount of time?

Just trying to dig in to the mechanics of design here. :)

They do have a built in atomizer coil, so they will need to be replaced eventually. Also I have to correct the initial post, they only come with 4 tank carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread