ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
20140612_152157[1].jpg
his n hers

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Think he changed his mind on this banner thing lol.
With how sleek and clean the site looks idk if a banner would look good on there.

Indeed it's very streamlined and clean looking, still needs the bug with the tabs fixed. But he said they was working on it

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Indeed it's very streamlined and clean looking, still needs the bug with the tabs fixed. But he said they was working on it

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

I am trying to get to that project. These images will be used part of a facebook banner and some other social media things. Just need to get caught up a bit.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am trying to get to that project. These images will be used part of a facebook banner and some other social media things. Just need to get caught up a bit.
oh by all means take your time...
I don't see how u even have time to p*ss let alone post on here and Facebook and all that other good stuff with all these killer sales
one day I would like to shake your hand lol

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
oh by all means take your time...
I don't see how u even have time to p*ss let alone post on here and Facebook and all that other good stuff with all these killer sales
one day I would like to shake your hand lol

i agree, next time im near you in michigan visting my sister, i may have to look you up! might be a few years though, we still got 2 years overseas :) if we dont get our wishlist to japan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread