New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
Check out these photos of Nemesis I found on FB. Looks like we can expect this baby to be released really soon. Gorgeous and must have mods.
img0321vt.jpg
nemesis.jpg
nmesisangel.jpg

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
img0334ta.jpg

Few things about the name...

Nemesis

Nemesis (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nemesis (Νέμεσις in Greek) is mostly known as the Greek goddess of balance and justice.

and the initial photo where logo was inspired

8614934685_1822a01521.jpg

First pieces will be ready in the next days and it will be available shined first and then also matte and two tone.. :)

Whenever you have problem ordering just leave a mail and Katerina will help you...( we apologise but in online shops there several issues we have to manage at that time and we cant always prevent):)
But at the end we will do the best to help you with your order..

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
I'm subscribed and watching this thread like a hawk. I have my eyes set on a two tone. But if I bought one shined and one matte I could change the parts and have 2 two toned. I should have waited and bought the brass set for the 69 at the same time to save on shipping. I like the Nemesis concept by they way. The logo is beautiful and I am over-all impressed by the looks of this mod. I can't wait to have one in my hands.

Last edited:

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
A beauty indeed! These will be hard to grab...Any idea on the pricing yet? Would be cool to know a bit in advance just so to know what to expect once it's out there! Or we don't talk price in here (still noobish I am:p)

I estimate around 130 Euros. I foresee the hardest to grab will be the two tone ones. And who knows if buying issues will persist through the Nemesis run. I just wish there was a sure way to get one of these. Feels like were teens waiting around back of a venue desperately trying to meet our favorite band. Nemesis will sell as fast as the new runs of 69s if not faster. Especially since its the first run making them uber exclusive items to have.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
img0341nb.jpg

Price will be 130 Euro for the entire set

In first run maybe you dont all have the chance to take one but there are more coming soon so in time we will have available pieces
Anyone that cannot complete his order or miss the run please mail at info@atmomixani.gr and as always everyone will be informed in next release
I ll let you know 1-2 days before of the upload and with a little patience i hope Katerina will help you all

M3RkN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Death Star
They haven't gone on sale yet. They were just added to the website but 'out of stock' several hours ago. I was actually refreshing as they were being added :) . Consider those as placeholders for when they do actually go on sale.

BTW - got my 69 (Eric's edition) today - 18650 + Kick... awesome :)

Holy crap that makes sense. The reason I though they went on sale was, because someone in Greece posted a pick of their Nemesis VW on FB. Can't blame me. I did say I would be watching like a hawk for Nemesis.

Congrats on your 69. The brass set for my 69 just came today also. Post some picks of your set up when you get a chance.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
:blush:

We just upload in the site
It needs some time for that so we have to be ready..

Nemesis will be produced in 4 different editions

1)Shined
nemesis_shined_001.jpg

2)Matte(there is no picture at the moment)

3)Kalafan edition
menesis_kalafan_001.jpg

4)V.W.edition
nemesis_v_w_002.jpg

At start shined will be available...probably next week(i ll let you know in the weekend)
Maybe also a few pieces of kalafan edition
And then maybe a week after we will have the rest

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Looks amazing Loco. who will carry them in the US????? I WANT ONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately i am not allowed to mention other resellerd here in ecf but i am sure you ll see who is carrying our products..:)

You will be informed later today of the release date of Nemesis at atmomixani.gr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread