New Projects by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jxoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Fine City
I dont know if its because of the phone numbers but my payment got cancelled by Viva too and im not from the US. The first time I bought from them my payment was accepted by Viva. Last week I bought a 69 but Viva rejected my payment and I had to contact them to pay via paypal. Today, my payment got rejected again....

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Evryone paid has his order already shipped..All the others you will receive a mail by Katerina and you will be informed in personal in next release before even being online on the site...

You were too many and first batch was only 50 pieces...
In this week there are more coming so i ll try to help eveyrone to order

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
I understand your site being flooded with potential buyers, but will the problem of using US phone numbers be fixed during checkout?

My transaction showed completed up until I couldn't pay for it due to the phone number issue during checkout, just like the others here.

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Since i saw a lot of Us people had problem wih phone number i talked with my site developper and especially for Us customers we ll put also paypal payment available in the site..In next release it will be available
Furthermore people who had their orders cancelled will get a mail before of the site release of Nemesis..

Ben C.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New England
Since i saw a lot of Us people had problem wih phone number i talked with my site developper and especially for Us customers we ll put also paypal payment available in the site..In next release it will be available
homer-simpson-woo-hoo.jpg

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Already fixed and paypal will be available from now on....

Although i believe it is just a wrong message given when products is no longer available...

anyway we ll see...-))

In next pieces coming first will be informed all these that tried to order today and then there will be a site release....

In any case i dont want you to worry since many many pieces coming so we ll try to sattisfy everyone...

Thanks for your patience

Jxoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Fine City
Furthermore people who had their orders cancelled will get a mail before of the site release of Nemesis..

Would u include the paypal option for those from outside the US and EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread