Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Just picked up my third Provari 2.5 off ProVape. They have blems, both mini and regular, for $29.95. I got a matching 18650 extension cap. Shipped it was $42.00!
giant-awesome-smiley.jpg
tumblr_inline_mu2oitEN1X1rzw5f9.jpg

congratulations_064.gif

It's an incredible deal for sure!
:thumbs:
I could not pass it up either and bought a few for myself too
:D

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
My money is the glow in the dark will be the last one to sell.

I got a glow-in-the-dark one because I liked the green color. It arrived today, and I shut myself in the closet with it to test the glowiness. :) It doesn't really glow much. In fact, if you didn't know, you wouldn't know. Which is fine with me - I got it for the color, not the glow. :) It's quite classy looking, actually.

billsfande

Jul 14, 2014
Delmar,DE
Got the mini gmz. Added the p3 top, tube extension, two batteries and green led. Had enough points to get $25 off. $65 shipped. Man what a great deal. This will be my 5th Provari. 3 2.5s a p3 and a radius. Have had my 2 2.5s for over 2 years and they work just like the day I bought them.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Got the mini gmz. Added the p3 top, tube extension, two batteries and green led. Had enough points to get $25 off. $65 shipped. Man what a great deal. This will be my 5th Provari. 3 2.5s a p3 and a radius. Have had my 2 2.5s for over 2 years and they work just like the day I bought them.
Congrats!! This sale has been probably the best deal ever on great vape gear. :thumbs:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got a glow-in-the-dark one because I liked the green color. It arrived today, and I shut myself in the closet with it to test the glowiness. :) It doesn't really glow much. In fact, if you didn't know, you wouldn't know. Which is fine with me - I got it for the color, not the glow. :) It's quite classy looking, actually.
Take that ProVari out in the sunshine for a while then bring it into the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread