Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
My "BLEM" sangria purple 2.5 with blue led and firing button arrived today. Neither I nor my wife can find any blemish or defect whatsoever- it's a purple provari beauty!
Don't talk about it. Be about it.
We needs pics!!!![emoji38]

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
My "BLEM" sangria purple 2.5 with blue led and firing button arrived today. Neither I nor my wife can find any blemish or defect whatsoever- it's a purple provari beauty!
Yep- On mine the display window is slightly recessed on one side, unlike my others where the display is completely flush. Were it not for billsfande's post below, I might never have noticed.
Ok so I'm sure the blem part of these 2 have nothing to do with the finish. It's the way the window sits in it. Both are raised slightly. Don't notice it unless I'm running my finger over it. These things are great for the price.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Yep- On mine the display window is slightly recessed on one side, unlike my others where the display is completely flush. Were it not for billsfande's post below, I might never have noticed.
Again? OK, i'll be back in a few minutes...
Copy of 34Olhvs.jpg

magicmyst

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Don't talk about it. Be about it.
We needs pics!!!!
My two minis wearing their KFL+ with their new sibling wearing the Russian 91. Good size comparison for those wondering about the difference between the mini (with extender) and the 2.5.

provari-trio400.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
My two minis wearing their KFL+ with their new sibling wearing the Russian 91. Good size comparison for those wondering about the difference between the mini (with extender) and the 2.5.

provari-trio400.jpg
Great Pic!!!

I like the extender cap a lil more.

Rounded edges and all, More Comfy.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

provari-trio400.jpg
MM these look FABULOUS!!!

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Received my $29.95 Blem 2.5 in GunMetal Zencoat - flawless finish, window perfectly aligned - a thing of perfect beauty to sit beside my Satin 2.5, each with a metal clad Nauty tank on top.

Pics to follow ...
I found that when I use my GMZ Mini...

I vape less?!?

I just cain't stop lookin at it!!!

LOLz

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Looks like they are gone for the site. I guess I was too late.
Yup. Cross your fingers that they release more at $29.95 and keep checking the site.

The $49.95 non-blems is still a great deal and even better if you watch for the 10% off sales that are becoming very frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread