Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I could possibly get another :D it has been a lot of fun!
I never thought I would be able to own more than the few I picked up off the classifieds because of the price and I am enjoying the heck out of them, plus, now I don't have to worry about stocking up on mods :rolleyes: To be able to buy ProVape quality for $30 when a lot of mods costing more are disposables has been a blessing :)
Oh I agree. At the price compared to other stuff out there, it has been a blessing. For me tho... I'm just tired for the time being , of buying mods no matter how cheap they are.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Oh I agree. At the price compared to other stuff out there, it has been a blessing. For me tho... I'm just tired for the time being , of buying mods no matter how cheap they are.
Me too, I've been socking stuff away for two years now, I am all set. Maybe I'll grab another Classic when my points mature, but for now, I am dropping the link to the specials page here and there on the board when folks are asking about what to get for the future.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Me too, I've been socking stuff away for two years now, I am all set. Maybe I'll grab another Classic when my points mature, but for now, I am dropping the link to the specials page here and there on the board when folks are asking about what to get for the future.

Amazing self control there! I'm still looking at a couple extension caps, but sitting on it for now.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
If the blow out Classics, I am screwed. Still my favorite tube mod over the 2.5 and P3, but still too pricy to buy a few for a rainy day.

Soooooooooo you did see there are some Classics listed in the specials/blems..... :rolleyes:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Your right, unless they had a color that Provape didn't. I wouldn't mind another P3, but at this point in time, even $90 is too much for me.
In general, a P3 doesn't give me much more than a 2.5 or a Classic. I can say that as I have multiples of each. :p $90 Radius or Procyons? That would be costly for me.

P.s. Case in point, my wife is using a P3, a Classic and a 2.5 now. I set the vape to where whe likes it and she shakes it at me or texts me when the battery dies, she is running out of juice or the coil starts tasting "burny".

I see the Radius and Procyon as "different" as you truly can do subohming, but the rest of them? No real difference to me and the wife for day to day 13W-ish vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread