New Provari's 2.5 different then two years ago??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I currently had a few Provari's 2.5 that I had picked up a couple of years ago. Recently I picked up a few from their clearance section at 20 dollars apiece. The window and display are bigger then my older ones. The screws on the display window are different also. Did they use a different chip in the newer ones and are they of the same quality then the old ones? Thanks!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm not sure when, but I believe they started using a magnifying lens more than a year ago. The screws seemed to have bounced between torx and phillips a few times too, but the 2.5 Board remains unchanged as far as I know. One solid mod for the long haul at a great price - congratulations!

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
The 2.5 you get today will have the same board as always. The screen looks bigger because they started using a magnifying bezel. The screws were changed to torx heads because they're less likely to strip than Phillips.

In my own defense, I have been left unsupervised.

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
If they put a dna chip in it, I'm on board!
Why, with all the DNA devices currently being marketed, would this be considered a valid response to any thread regarding a ProVape device?

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Good to hear! I do love the bigger display though! Was just wondering if maybe they had started cutting corners. But for 20 dollars still can't be beat considering I paid over 300 dollars for my other Provari's! LOL But 2 years later all of them are still going strong.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Why, with all the DNA devices currently being marketed, would this be considered a valid response to any thread regarding a ProVape device?

In my own defense, I have been left unsupervised. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread