New quality box mod help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
Hello...
I am looking for a new box mod but I want one that's of good quality, I'm looking to spend between £100- £200 on it. I still vape a wismec rx200 (It's great and still going!) but I really want another.
One of the problems I'm having is finding a site that sells many options, I don't want a mech neither because I vape high watts and low resistance....
Has anybody tried the tuglyfe dna 200 box? Anybody got experience with vicious ant? Anyone with experience of a decent box mod...any help will be really appreciated and anyone with info on good UK suppliers of quality mods please step forward.
The price range can be up on what I set, that's just a nice limit. (I tell myself)

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Hello...
I am looking for a new box mod but I want one that's of good quality, I'm looking to spend between £100- £200 on it. I still vape a wismec rx200 (It's great and still going!) but I really want another.
One of the problems I'm having is finding a site that sells many options, I don't want a mech neither because I vape high watts and low resistance....
Has anybody tried the tuglyfe DNA 200 box? Anybody got experience with vicious ant? Anyone with experience of a decent box mod...any help will be really appreciated and anyone with info on good UK suppliers of quality mods please step forward.
The price range can be up on what I set, that's just a nice limit. (I tell myself)
dc277abcd331aa15f9e9428f9a0d9e91.jpg
Might take a look at the RX200..I've had these two for awhile now and love'um..RX200 and RX200s on the right...think I paid something like $47 ea..honestly been so long ago I forgot..lol
Love long batt life vaping 125w+ all day long..uses three batts, but mod is very comfortable in the hand..just a thought, :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
dc277abcd331aa15f9e9428f9a0d9e91.jpg
Might take a look at the RX200..I've had these two for awhile now and love'um..RX200 and RX200s on the right...think I paid something like $47 ea..honestly been so long ago I forgot..lol
Love long batt life vaping 125w+ all day long..uses three batts, but mod is very comfortable in the hand..just a thought, :)

I'm actually considering getting another wismec...the DNA or something with a nice design.
The rx200 is excellent, battery life great, bit big when carrying but nice to hold...all day battery over 100w. Regardless what some may think of built quality, mine has a hard life and there is not a fault with.

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I'm actually considering getting another wismec...the DNA or something with a nice design.
The rx200 is excellent, battery life great, bit big when carrying but nice to hold...all day battery over 100w. Regardless what some may think of built quality, mine has a hard life and there is not a fault with.
951568151fe90519629856f848fe4c6a.jpg

I agree the 200 is a little big but I still manage to carry it in a front pocket without too much difficulty..
And because I liked the 200 I got the 300 (center) that uses 4 batts with up to 300w available..
Its hefty but is very comfortable in the hand, and it fits great in the center console of my truck..The long batt life makes it ideal for trips out and about, and of course here at home.. love Wismec mods, :)

Reactions: danny c

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
951568151fe90519629856f848fe4c6a.jpg

I agree the 200 is a little big but I still manage to carry it in a front pocket without too much difficulty..
And because I liked the 200 I got the 300 (center) that uses 4 batts with up to 300w available..
Its hefty but is very comfortable in the hand, and it fits great in the center console of my truck..The long batt life makes it ideal for trips out and about, and of course here at home.. love Wismec mods, :)

I will get one of the 300s as well as another box mod, use the 200 at work and the 300 and the other I choose to buy at home.
I have a smok alien at home and I'd sooner have the 200, the alien can be a little temperamental at times. And I doubt it would enjoy the work schedule being rode around in a work van, sawdust flying around...i can pop the wismec open and clean all inside the battery compartment if necessary.

Reactions: smacksy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread