New Reonaut Seeking Advice on Nic Concentration, Builds...etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
LOL...umm..the money you set aside for vaping gear and expendables.

More like "Rob makes, I buy."
If you are a Mouth to Lung flavor chaser, then you really should look into an RM2. Get the LP model to match your mod. 10 out of 13 Reos have RM2's on top. Or, at least that's the way I see it. ;)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
OK I have to adjust the definition then.."the money Rob earns from us" lol

Yes..seems the consensus is on RM2. A few guys mentioned the Origen, the Deringer, and the RM4 too. But seems the RM2 is the one to go to for flavor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Quick and silly question guys...do I have to change the bottle cap and tube when I'm switching flavors? Or would be enough to clean it and blow through it?

Remove the RBA, battery and bottle. Flush bottle and mod in hot running water. Wipe inside of bottle and 510 connector with q-tip. Allow to dry / paper towel. Refill bottle and reassemble with charged battery.
Yes, wash your reos. It's made for that.
If you are changing flavors, remove the wicking and dry burn the coils in your RBA before you remove it from the Reos. After washing the Reos, wash and dry the RBA. reinstall RBA and install fresh wicks before firing, and don't forget to give 'er a good squonk before firing.

Last edited:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
That's the thorough way.

If you're lazy, then unscrew the whole juice bottle and put it aside. Pick up different bottle full of new juice and install. Keep vaping that REO until you know it's time to squonk. Your next squonk will bring you the new flavor. Boom. Done.

Happy Saturday, REOville!

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
That's the thorough way.

If you're lazy, then unscrew the whole juice bottle and put it aside. Pick up different bottle full of new juice and install. Keep vaping that REO until you know it's time to squonk. Your next squonk will bring you the new flavor. Boom. Done.

That a boy! Hehe. That's how I've done it before I bought multiple reos.

Though t he last few years is nothing but flavorless! Then and only then when making your own juice will vaping be ultra cheap!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
That's the thorough way.

jifjifjif ...you got me right..I'm as lazy as a panda...should I install a new tube then or just unscrew the bottle and screw in the new bottle?

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
OK..tried a rather high build on the cyclone this morning @1.4 ohms and closed the airflow to almost half a hole. Yes..the 12 mg nic juice is fine this way, but not as flavorsome and tasty as the lower nic on a dual coil built @0.7 ohms.

The 12 mg nic juice was too harsh with a 1 ohm build

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
After years of vaping a REO I have become very "lazy" about changing flavors.....I just pour my new flavor right in the same bottle the previous flavor was in and go for it. They blend for a vape or two then the new flavor takes over. I don't even change the wick... I will say all my juices are similar or compatible. You'll find your stride. I change my coils and wicks very seldom. My coils last for months....my wicks for weeks.

Speaking of vape budget: REOs will end up saving you lots of money ONCE you get a few. :lol: I have my REOs, DIY my own juice, roll my own coils, and at this point in my vaping life I'm practically vaping for free. I had to order a couple of new drip tips the other day because I was missing "vape mail" and didn't really need anything. :)

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
After years of vaping a REO I have become very "lazy" about changing flavors.....I just pour my new flavor right in the same bottle the previous flavor was in and go for it. They blend for a vape or two then the new flavor takes over. I don't even change the wick... I will say all my juices are similar or compatible. You'll find your stride. I change my coils and wicks very seldom. My coils last for months....my wicks for weeks.

Speaking of vape budget: REOs will end up saving you lots of money ONCE you get a few. :lol: I have my REOs, DIY my own juice, roll my own coils, and at this point in my vaping life I'm practically vaping for free. I had to order a couple of new drip tips the other day because I was missing "vape mail" and didn't really need anything. :)

Except batteries of course...seems a freshly charged battery will last me a day. I have to change batteries in the early evening to continue vaping, which is not that different from my SXmini really.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I just ordered three more RBA's from Rob's website. So much for saving, other than my lungs and my life. Mamaw says I just traded one habit for another....

Tell me about it man...Vaping literally saved my life..I have a cardiovascular condition and the only way I could stop smoking was by vaping. I don't mind the cost in the least to be honest.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
jifjifjif ...you got me right..I'm as lazy as a panda...should I install a new tube then or just unscrew the bottle and screw in the new bottle?

I like to unscrew and set aside the first flavor and just screw on a different bottle with a different juice. No hose swaps.

This is assuming you're not going from pizza to spearmint.

Mine are all bakery flavors and tobacco flavors, so mine all compliment each other.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I confess to being a simple bottle swapper for flavour changes, myself. There is a brief period of flavour mingling before the second flavour takes over, but I often find this a pleasant interlude. In fact, it sometimes inspires me to adjust some of my DIY flavours. I'm actually vaping a nice mandarine licorice this morning that was first found by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread