Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Want. Yes!

The 510 does concern me, but I'm not foolish enough to try and force atties flush to begin with...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
They claim it has a new and improved spring loaded stainless 510.I don't use my current rx very much,but will i order this new version,absolutely haha.

By the way,101 vape has it on presale cheaper than that link you posted,they have it at $44.99,estimated to ship 5/17.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
Want. Yes!

The 510 does concern me, but I'm not foolish enough to try and force atties flush to begin with...
I just dont understand the purpose of a spring loaded 510 that you CANT sit the atty flush. the gap seriously bothers me that why I didnt get the wismec in the first place. my koopor plus has a serious spring 510 and all attys (except kanger tanks) sit perfectly fush with no "short" errors

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I just dont understand the purpose of a spring loaded 510 that you CANT sit the atty flush. the gap seriously bothers me that why I didnt get the wismec in the first place. my koopor plus has a serious spring 510 and all attys (except kanger tanks) sit perfectly fush with no "short" errors
This is a shortcoming of the entire industry. Manufacturers have managed to settle on a thread and diameter, but not length. DJLSB Vapes has,a chart on his website showing all the various 510 lengths AND all the 510 connector depths. It's wild to see that much difference between every manufacturers' implementation of the "standard."

510 Connectors Length

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
hey thanks for that. yes I noticed it in my cuboid I hate the gap I use shims with it but only use it when I have to I haave been considering the reuleaux but have not bought one because of this problem. the link helped me a lot!
it the rx200 is not as bad as the cuboid though. I may get it after all, but for atomizers my griffin 22 says its longer then the cthulhu but in comparison visually its one or more threads longer then my griffin. maybe that was a typo

Last edited:

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
so wismech took a chapter from apple, add an S to an updated product. I've been burnt quite a few times with preorders so I'm going to wait this out and as of now I've got too many similar mods to know what to do with them.

I got to say Apple is leaps and bounds better than Microsoft when it comes to functionality and design! :) Microsoft products and services have been boycotted from my household completely! Good riddance!

Yes..... I'm just having fun with that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread