New Reuleaux RX200S

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm interested in the Relleaux RX200S for battery life and the comfortable hand hold shape factor.

My around the house vape is a smok Koopor Plus 200W that doesn't work with SS316L. It spits and pops and crackles and will blow hot juice droplets in your mouth.

The Smok gives me almost 2 days vaping on dual 18650 VCT4's. How is the Relleaux RX300S on battery life for a tootle puffer? Do all TC modes work? Has anyone actually done a USB firmware upgrade with the RX200S or is there no updated firmware to test?

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
In addition the tc doesn't work on it, and Sigelei tried to threaten Daniel into silence. No support for the device nor the company from me.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk
agreed I will not buy the sigeli nor will I be getting the fuchai because both are misrepresented and the way they reacted to daniels honest reviews of the products.

I'm interested in the Relleaux RX200S for battery life and the comfortable hand hold shape factor.

My around the house vape is a Smok Koopor Plus 200W that doesn't work with SS316L. It spits and pops and crackles and will blow hot juice droplets in your mouth.

The Smok gives me almost 2 days vaping on dual 18650 VCT4's. How is the Relleaux RX300S on battery life for a tootle puffer? Do all TC modes work? Has anyone actually done a USB firmware upgrade with the RX200S or is there no updated firmware to test?
battery life is great with it due to the third battery. I get roughly 36-48hrs depending on ohms and if I happen to be chain vaping or not. I have done modded firmware but it still has the stock 4.0 firmware because no new one has been posted. that said I did try out ss temp mode and tcr temp mode both using ss316l. tcr mode works slightly better for me with the .092 or 0092 or whatever tcr that said I hate the way temp mode vapes so it was only for a very short time during testing. it is a decent mod for the price I will say that. just be careful cranking down attomizers because I personally have gotten "short" issues with it after a few weeks of not getting them at all. meaning over time the 510 will short if you constanly are cranking and un cranking atomizers on it, I do this more then the normal user because im constantly testing new tanks rda's etc. and changing builds and the like.

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
agreed I will not buy the sigeli nor will I be getting the fuchai because both are misrepresented and the way they reacted to daniels honest reviews of the products.

battery life is great with it due to the third battery. I get roughly 36-48hrs depending on ohms and if I happen to be chain vaping or not. I have done modded firmware but it still has the stock 4.0 firmware because no new one has been posted. that said I did try out ss temp mode and tcr temp mode both using ss316l. tcr mode works slightly better for me with the .092 or 0092 or whatever tcr that said I hate the way temp mode vapes so it was only for a very short time during testing. it is a decent mod for the price I will say that. just be careful cranking down attomizers because I personally have gotten "short" issues with it after a few weeks of not getting them at all. meaning over time the 510 will short if you constanly are cranking and un cranking atomizers on it, I do this more then the normal user because im constantly testing new tanks rda's etc. and changing builds and the like.

I like the idea of a 3rd battery since I use a dual battery Smok Koopor Plus 200W around the house. I almost always swap out for a smaller mod when I leave to go somewhere. Pocket carry and stealth is a good thing.

At $49.95 the SX200S looks like a good deal. Right now, most of them are Grey and Black. I won't mind waiting for stock to arrive to get a choice in colors. What makes me jump for the SX200S over the SX200 is the huge display.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I like the idea of a 3rd battery since I use a dual battery Smok Koopor Plus 200W around the house. I almost always swap out for a smaller mod when I leave to go somewhere. Pocket carry and stealth is a good thing.

At $49.95 the SX200S looks like a good deal. Right now, most of them are Grey and Black. I won't mind waiting for stock to arrive to get a choice in colors. What makes me jump for the SX200S over the SX200 is the huge display.
I didn't' buy the RX200. I really don't know why It's awesome. When they released the RX200S I bought it right away. The screen Is what sells me on any mod I buy. It 's so bright. It reminds me of retina apple font. But If someone already bought the RX200, I wouldn't recommend wasting your money. Uness, If it has upgraded chip set differences. And I think Grey and Black is the best color. DO IT! It's now my favorite mod. Feels stealth in the hands. But I take my Sigelei 75 watt everywhere I go.

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I didn't' buy the RX200. I really don't know why It's awesome. When they released the RX200S I bought it right away. The screen Is what sells me on any mod I buy. It 's so bright. It reminds me of retina apple font. But If someone already bought the RX200, I wouldn't recommend wasting your money. Uness, If it has upgraded chip set differences. And I think Grey and Black is the best color. DO IT! It's now my favorite mod. Feels stealth in the hands. But I take my Sigelei 75 watt everywhere I go.

Grey and Black isn't a bad combination. Red and Black was also a nice color combo. One of the reasons I tend to wait before buying something really new is that later versions are retrofitted to solve problems that show up early on.

I should have waited before buying the Smok Koopor Plus 200W. Version 1.02 firmware won't do SS316 properly and there's no fixing it without an upgrade. Smok's FW upgrade design requires a $30 ROM burner. I won't buy one just for that. I'd put that $30 toward something else that works out of the box. That said, it's a good VW device and it works fine with TI and NI.

Last edited:

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Grey and Black isn't a bad combination. Red and Black was also a nice color combo. One of the reasons I tend to wait before buying something really new is that later versions are retrofitted to solve problems that show up early on.

I should have waited before buying the Smok Koopor Plus 200W. Version 1.02 firmware won't do SS316 properly and there's no fixing it without an upgrade. Smok's FW upgrade design requires a $30 ROM burner. I won't buy one just for that. It's a good VW device and it works fine with TI and NI.
SS316 has the best flavor IMO. I agree, You should wait. Don't pre order anything. Usually the product is cheaper once it's officially released.

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
Is that about 15ml of juice?
I go through about 10-15ml in that time thank god for diy

I love my koopor plus and also like the koopor primus. as fw updates are actually available without a rom burner. just remember if you get the 200s the 510 isnt as good as the koopor so do not crank down hard especially with longer threaded atomizers. also I understand via an email from wismec that new colors will soon be available and new front plates and battery covers if you already purchased one you can still customize colors but it's in the air if the base will stay silver or there will be a black one like the rx200. I have "joker" custom firmware and upgraded digital letters are sweet looking. thats one thing it has over the primus

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I got to say Apple is leaps and bounds better than Microsoft when it comes to functionality and design! :) Microsoft products and services have been boycotted from my household completely! Good riddance!

Yes..... I'm just having fun with that! :)

Apple products are great for your teen daughter and tween son, but in the business world where security and a solid relation to a domain controller is of concern Apple products are not all that... it's like a huge gaping hole. Apple products are insecure in almost every way. Even their updates process is a joke.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I know theres alot of Apple haters out there but I really do prefer their products compared to the android / windows counterpart.

I don't buy Apple products b/c I don't like closed environments where software you may want to run is decided by some :censored:. It would be like Wismec telling you - you can only vape 3mg/ml nic, 1.5+ ohm coils, and 25 draws on the RDA a day.

Last edited:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Last edited:

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
    Nov 26, 2015
    San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
    Apple products are great for your teen daughter and tween son, but in the business world where security and a solid relation to a domain controller is of concern Apple products are not all that... it's like a huge gaping hole. Apple products are insecure in almost every way. Even their updates process is a joke.

Not a tween here.. 42. I guess I just prefer the sheer simplicity of Apple to Microsoft's designs. One thing is for certain bud, I will never own a Windows PC as long as I live again or use any Microsoft product or service ever again on sheer principle alone. They are a cancerous deceitful company that has far more of a track record than apple has when it comes to anti consumer business practices.

The only reason I still have my Piece of Crap Windows PC is for firmware updates with my RX200, My TV, and a few other devices that don't update through IOS.

I for one.. will never use a Microsoft Product and Service in any place else than the workplace. And neither will my family. Switching to Apple has really opened up my eyes to just how much Microsoft doesn't know the fist thing about simplicity and functional design.

I still stand by the fact that Microsoft is a classless and tasteless company and one that will never see a nother red cent from me but security issues aside.. I prefer a computer that doesn't get slow and crappy with age.

But to each their own.. :)

Last edited:
    Reactions: GeorgeS

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Not a tween here.. 42. I guess I just prefer the sheer simplicity of Apple to Microsoft's designs. One thing is for certain bud, I will never own a Windows PC as long as I live again or use any Microsoft product or service ever again on sheer principle alone. They are a cancerous deceitful company that has far more of a track record than apple has when it comes to anti consumer business practices.

The only reason I still have my Piece of Crap Windows PC is for firmware updates with my RX200, My TV, and a few other devices that don't update through IOS.

I for one.. will never use a Microsoft Product and Service in any place else than the workplace. And neither will my family. Switching to Apple has really opened up my eyes to just how much Microsoft doesn't know the fist thing about simplicity and functional design.

I still stand by the fact that Microsoft is a classless and tasteless company and one that will never see a nother red cent from me but security issues aside.. I prefer a computer that doesn't get slow and crappy with age.

But to each their own.. :)

I'm running Win 10 on a Dell Alienware Area 51, 6 core w 32GB RAM, all SSDs, and a Dell 30" monitor that will be a Dell 43" 4K in Jan/Feb. But you're right, to each their own.

I'm no Microsoft Fanboi...all these conglomerates are no good.

Just Want To Quit

ECF Veteran
    Nov 26, 2015
    San Fernando Valley, So-Cal
    I'm running Win 10 on a Dell Alienware Area 51, 6 core w 32GB RAM, all SSDs, and a Dell 30" monitor that will be a Dell 43" 4K in Jan/Feb. But you're right, to each their own.

I'm no Microsoft Fanboi...all these conglomerates are no good.

Hey if that's your thing.. Flaunt it man! :cool:

That's actually really cool man! I was a little unfortunate as I didn't buy my first PC until I was 26 in 2000. Had I grown up with an Apple 2C and a Commodore64 like most kids on my block and didn't spend so much time playing video games growing up, I'd probably be a lot more well versed in it than I am.

Very sorry if I came off as too brash or outspoken. Now we can get back on topic!

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2015
    Boston, MA, USA
    Microsoft pop up's KILL ME! I have no patients for pop up's and paying extra for security on a computer McAfee and all that bizz. Not sure If I'm a apple nut but I have 2 iphones one macbook 2011 (Before macs were too thin and no extra ports , but still have lightening port) An iMac 27 2 TB 4 core, iPad older version 8 pin connector. Yeaah yeah yeah! But you know what they will last forever and never need much maintenance. If your going to buy a laptop or desktop Definately buy an older mac on ebay or from a friend. The new RX200s compliments my macs color an all. :D :matrix:

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
    Feb 21, 2015
    Boston, MA, USA
    My temp control on rx200s seems to work ok but I Just don't like the vape I get on tc so I use wattage myself I tried temp control 38th titanium and it seems to work better but titanium wire is iffy imo but for me it's wattage. The new green 200s looks bad ...
    A good Tc setting for SS is: 310F 70.0W power. You can just adjust from there.

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2015
    Latvia
    So, it's been more than a month now, with the RX200S. Still in love with it. Still no problems with the 510. Still tends to get warm, as previously mentioned, but... meh, I can't say it's getting hot. Hot, imho, is hot to touch. The RX200S does get warm, but that's that. Also, as far as I can tell, it does not impact the way mod works in any way. And that's with me pushing it to 90W @0.3ohm with dual twisted clapton build in a Tsunami 24.
    It works, it's great and that's pretty much enough for me. :D

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread