New Reuleaux RX200S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
mine did this I pulled it apart couldnt see anything wrong put it back together and it then worked I assumed it was a short or something because hasnt happened again

Pulled what apart exactly? You took the face cover off? I will wait until I hear back from the vendor before I try that. I did pull the batteries (to be sure I didn't eff up and put em in wrong) and then put the batteries back in and it still wouldn't power up the display.

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
took the entire device apart, face cover and battery sled but only do this if you dont care about warranty because it is void as soon as you do also note the bottom battery contact comes out when you take it apart like this and it's not super easy to get back together for some users I am a tinkerer and have replaced the 510 in my rx200 which is why I was confident in doing this. I also made it sound simple in the last post but really it is a pita to get back together I think it's an issue with pinched wire behind the sled but not sure really mine the positive battery wire was kinked a little which is what I think may have caused it or could have been some sort of loose connection. but to the naked eye it all looked fine besides the kink. wish I had taken photos

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Anyone had this happen? Brand new RX200S in red/black:

I powered it up and it worked briefly (no atomizer attached) until I tried changing wattage in TC mode. The display started fading and faded out completely and now it will not power on, or if it is powered on I can't tell.
A lot of DNA200s & RX200 had a loose ground screw at the battery sled that many had to tighten that could account for this. screw is behind piece of foam not quite at top left of battery sled.

PhilBrown123

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2016
vermont
www.youtube.com
A lot of DNA200s & RX200 had a loose ground screw at the battery sled that many had to tighten that could account for this. screw is behind piece of foam not quite at top left of battery sled.
that could have been why it worked after I put mine back together because that screw was not really tight was the loosest screw now that I think about it

seek2

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2014
Chicago, IL
Ordered one of these on a whim the other day. My original rx200 still working great, and have seen a bit about the rx200s but never really researched it.

Was like $40. Got the blue / black. For the price, this is nice. Came today. Nice improvement over the rx200. Love how it shows the amps.

Great mod for the price. Worth 3-4x that in my opinion.

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
Update
ad356bee89b12b6dbe784b544be16773.jpg

Got my new RX200s and Herkales 25mm RTA-2 today and really liking the bigger display..Running a dual 24g Nichrome build at about 45w..
Bacon cotton wicks fast, no dry hits and no leaks...[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
The 510 seems a bit shallower than the 200's but I bottomed my Crown I and Aromamizers on both 200s's I have and no problem. I can tell that a longer 510 wouldn't let it sit flush.

Update - I almost always use Aromamizers. I tried the Crown again and wow, it can barely sit flush. I wouldn't use this with a Crown tank on a regular basis. I'd use a rubber washer or something to fill the gap.

Last edited:
Reactions: smacksy

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
You'll like it. Be gentle with the 510, and you'll be fine. In fact, run over to kidney punchers and get a stack of those mod savers... they're also sanity savers...
#FTFDA - blue-check for little circles of rubber - bought 3 packs $9 inc shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread