Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Here is something like what I meant, what do you think?

dptp54.jpg

Isn't the bottom edge of the mouthpiece more narrow than the thick silicone cup lid?
You may not even need to bevel it, but don't you need to cut two small slots so you don't squeeze the wicks with the mouthpiece?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Isn't the bottom edge of the mouthpiece more narrow than the thick silicone cup lid?
You may not even need to bevel it, but don't you need to cut two small slots so you don't squeeze the wicks with the mouthpiece?

Maybe I'm not completely Clear on what you are saying, but Yes, or maybe No.

:blink:

All I know is if you go back to the Original CAD DWG, which S/B 1:1 (I have a Religious Furver(sp?) about drawing 1:1 when possible), it works quit well.

I've got your Rev"6" Cartos now in my hand. I'll send them off shortly, 2-3 days. I'll also send a Virgin Rev"4" and an BR inspired OPMP Mod that I claim, but which is being disputed in court - ie: Blu, as to be the Best Mod to every Hit the Known Verse.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

BTW - The 1st Rule of Forum Posting is you Can't Post yourself.

It's like talking to yourself while Pan-Handleing. Not Advised.

rbonie

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Jackson,Ms (da DEEP Sout!)
Maybe I'm not completely Clear on what you are saying, but Yes, or maybe No.

I've got your Rev"6" Cartos now in my hand. I'll send them off shortly, 2-3 days. I'll also send a Virgin Rev"4" and an BR inspired OPMP Mod that I claim, but which is being disputed in court - ie: Blu, as to be the Best Mod to every Hit the Known Verse.

Vas is das " Blu" ???!!!! Where can I see one??

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va

thank you zoiDman!
I'm curious also about the Best Mod, the Blu!
and what does OPMP Mod mean?

ratchet62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: tapatalk error
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread