Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Hello peeps getting,or will be getting, new rta but stuck between two,opinions on which one please
Either the Pharoah or Ammit dual coil.
I am just simply after a flavor device that's it and I know they both have good reviews so I just need some opinions from anyone who has them,which would be best for just wanting a satisfying flavor vape?
Thanks in advance.

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
Hello peeps getting,or will be getting, new RTA but stuck between two,opinions on which one please
Either the Pharoah or Ammit dual coil.
I am just simply after a flavor device that's it and I know they both have good reviews so I just need some opinions from anyone who has them,which would be best for just wanting a satisfying flavor vape?
Thanks in advance.
I have the 22mm Ammit and tried a friend's Ammit dual, cant tell the difference between the two, both of them have good flavor and i like the size. The pharaoh i cannot comment because i haven't tried it yet. If you like short stubby atties, would recommend the serpent SMM also [emoji41]

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

Vaperx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
I have the Pharoah. I always liked it. It is a heavy tank though. When you put on the extension it is even more massive. I heard good things about the Ammit 25 but I'm obsessed with the Serpent SMM though. Best single coil or even maybe dual coil I've ever had for flavour. I use it everyday

Sent from my Galaxy S8

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have the Pharoah. I always liked it. It is a heavy tank though. When you put on the extension it is even more massive. I heard good things about the Ammit 25 but I'm obsessed with the Serpent SMM though. Best single coil or even maybe dual coil I've ever had for flavour. I use it everyday

Sent from my Galaxy S8
As long as it is a pure flavor tank that is all I am looking for on this one.

Reactions: Letitia

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I just tried them side by side and they are equal, to me , id say go for the one you enjoy the look of more, oh i just remembered I bought the postless deck for the Pharoah , so take that into account I guess, it could mean the Ammit is better IDK
Yeah I know the pharaoh has separate decks,I am just interested in a flavor tank single,or dual coil build does not matter unless the vape is effected by it?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
O.k. have the Pharaoh wicked up first just because I found a few threads that said it had a tendency to leak if not enough cotton in channel.
Anyway,the vape shocked the hell out of me. I was not expecting something that could rival my Limitless RDTA for flavor but,this does. The vape is not as warm as I would like it but flavor is there so far. I am going to use this the rest of the day and wick the Ammit dual coil tomorrow. I have the dual coil deck in the Pharaoh so they should be close with the vape.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
O.k. the Ammit dual is very nice indeed reminds me of the airflow from smok TFV12 and flavor from limitless combined. It is still,like the Pharaoh,rivals the like limitless but I do think the limitless is still my favorite but I think I will have to give the edge to the Ammit,between the two.
Not getting the leaking I expected from the Ammit either with the TFV12 it leaks like a faucet with the triple deck in. The Ammit is a stellar vape compared to the Pharaoh though only because I get a warmer/hotter and dense vape from the Ammit. The Pharaoh is not even close to a warm vape.

So,I do like them both though and will pick up another of each as back ups and spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread