• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Shop in Wakefield, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
New to vaping and new to this site. Looking for other vapers in the area, sad to see that these local threads get so little attention but I'll try and do my part...lol.

I've been to several shops north of Boston and by far the best I've been to is right here in town, Ezcigvapors is in Wakefield and it's a great shop. Carry several different juice lines, half of their juices are high end, carry Kanger Evod starter set ups, vv stick batteries, all the Kanger tanks (use them to demo juice which is a nice touch compared to the shops that make you suffer CE4s). Stocking up now on selection of vv/vw and mech mods, carry some great RDAs, and other good stuff. vaping bar in the shop and it is done up right, not one of the low class outfits stuck in a rundown strip mall.

Been talking to Larry the owner about setting up some sort of get together, he said he is going to start up evening meets to build coils and stuff like that so people can learn and share ideas which I think is a great idea.

That's my shout out, let me know of any other shops around I should visit. Also went to one in Malden, Vape Daddy's in Newton, and one I won't visit again in Salem, NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread