New shopping cart

New shopping cart

• Go with the new shopping cart i dont making a new account

• Stay withthe shopping cart now in use.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
The switch has been flipped. :)

Some will receive the updated domain records sooner than others, but eventually you will be pointed to the new site. Until your provider receives the updated domain records you will continue to hit the current site. Once your provider receives the updated records, you will hit the new site.

Welcome to the new LitecigUSA. :D :D :D

Raenon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The only complaint I would have is that now the site looks a little too similar to everyone else.
The obvious flipside of that is that it's easy to use as everyone else's as well. :p

I like it.

Now... when are you stocking the m402 pcc's? I really want one, and I don't want to order my stuff from 3 other sites- you're the only one that stocks everything else I want!

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I haven't been able to access the site since last night via bookmarks. If your having trouble you can click this LitecigUSA and re-bookmark.

Good point.. bookmarks for the old site will no longer be valid due to the new site layout. Going directly to the main home page (as in Wireguy's link) will open the new site and re-bookmark.

I will look into better error page handling for the new site...

EDIT: I've set it up so that old links should be sent to a common error page on the new site, for better presentation.

Last edited:

BubbasMom

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
San Diego, CA
Shawn..great job on the new check out system. It always frustrated me that I had to go get my card every time I placed and order. I like the fact that my info is kept for future use.

I liked the old website, but the new one is nice as well. Kind of threw me for a loop when I first pulled it up as I had not been on the forum for awhile and didn't know about the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread