New Smart PCC Kit

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Mar 3, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mOjO_420

mOjO_420 Senior Member ECF Veteran

awesome... i was waiting for these.

2. desertlover

desertlover Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Southern California
    Great looking kit!!!!!!!....just don't wanna switch over to 808's

3. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    Drew, will this smart PCC charge the mega kr808 batteries? It says on your web description that it will charge all of the kr808 models that you currently sell...Im just making sure, most of my batteries are mega 380 mah.

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes it will ...Thanks
    Drew

5. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    Drew, Thanks for a quick reply...I ordered a pink one of course, It's going to be fabulous at work ! I am looking forward to having everything in one place...just grab and go :) BTW I am lovin the jumbo drippers!

6. Religion

Religion Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2011
    AZ
    This is going to be an excellent year for 808's & heartbreaks... well, 808's anyway. So Cool!

7. cactusgirl

cactusgirl Sage Tribal Queen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Dartmouth, NS
    Just curious, has anyone who has tried the 'other' brand done a comparison between the two?

8. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Could you clarify something in the description please? For the ones that say the cover is black or pink plastic, is that a solid plastic like a clamshell with a window to see the charging status lights? Or a flexible wrap-around like the leather is? I hate to buy anything without really seeing what I'm getting first. And these are exactly the same as the ones in the MF kit right?
    Thanks!

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    KR808D-1 Smart PCC

These do have that option...The ones in the Kit all have the Leather wrap....The PCCs are not like the MF Style. These charge 2 batteries, hold six cartomizers and can carry 2 whole assembled devices, and have an Ipod style plug as well as a mini USB, for charging....The batteries and cartomizers are exactly the same though. Thanks
    Drew

Also ETA...The ones that say plastic are hard plastic that flips open...Sorry I think I misread the question...

10. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Star: Think i saw it mentioned that its a hard lid on the see through ones, not a flappy one.. ; )

11. beachpuff

beachpuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
    Here is the white with black, in the picture its closed. The cover opens like a clam shell, as Drew mentioned.

[​IMG]

12. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Thanks all, that's exactly what I wanted to know. And thanks for that picture Beach. I'm torn between the leather and the plastic, but nice to see it's more of a smokey clear and not a solid black... think that will sway me towards it.

13. beachpuff

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
    I like it. I still might pick up a leather one though, I was really torn between the two as well.

14. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Order is placed :) Along with some blank MF cartos. Woohoo, my first Nhaler order. And what's this? An order confirmation? Zowie.

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I also like the look of the Plastic ones, but Im really concerned on how well they will fare in pockets and purses...The plastic is pretty thin and I could smash it with one "OOPS" ... The leather snaps on and off with snaps on the back also...I have been using one of the Leather ones but honestly more just to test it then actaul use but it seems a little more durable being wrapped with the Laether (Pleather, Naugahide, whatever)....Thanks
    Drew

16. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Well dang, right after I got a shipping confirmation too. :(

17. lo thatch

lo thatch Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2011
    MA/NH
    Miracles of miracles...a shipping order...woo hoo....wish I had one from the other company! I'm waiting.

18. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    PCC came today. Not that I need detailed instructions, but I plugged it in to charge and there are no lights. How long does it need for it's first charge? Should there be indicator lights that it is charging? Are there instructions somewhere that I missed?

19. beachpuff

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
    Star, I had to find one of Drew's videos to figure it out, lol. You plug it in, then push & hold the button until the lights start flashing. Should indicate how charged the PCC is. Seemed to take a while for the first charge. When you want to charge the batteries, do the same thing - push & hold the button until the lights start flashing.

20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey