Johnnyvapor18

Dec 28, 2016

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
There are only 5 markers they looked for? How many did they leave out that "could" be a marker for bladder cancer?
I have had to use Miralax before which is near cmpletely 100% PG (powdered) which is like drain cleaner, so will that give me bladder cancer?
I think anything your body doesn't make naturally could give you cancer.
Coffee was bad for you, now it's good for you, next year it will be bad for you again.
I'm more worried about drunk drivers than I am having 2 of 5 markers for cancer, heck, I live where the sun will burn you in 5 minutes and we store toxic waste. Oh, but gotta beware of some C- quack that got federal funding to spook the world.
I'm gonna vape safe, vape happy, and vape on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Reactions: RainSong

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Coffee is bad, coffee is good, wine is bad, wine is good, corn syrup is bad, corn syrup is safe. Eggs are bad, eggs are good, this fat is bad, that one is good. Carbs are bad, some carbs are good. Vaping is good, vaping is bad...

I give up, I don't care at my age. I am doing what I enjoy. If I die 10 years sooner, so be it, that beats 10 years being miserable because I can't do or have anything I like anymore or, it might be bad for me. Good, let it be bad, if I like it, it's good for me in some way.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
There's also this disclaimer:
"The studies' findings were scheduled for presentation Monday at the annual meeting of the American Urological Association, in Boston. Research presented at meetings is typically considered preliminary until published in a peer-reviewed journal."

A little premature to be jumping up and down over this one. And this gem:
For a separate study, researchers analyzed data on more than 14,000 adults with bladder cancer over three decades. The study compared five-year survival rates of those who smoked less than a pack of cigarettes a day to those who smoked more.

Heavier smokers were at far greater risk of death during the study period than those who smoked less, according to the report. The scientists noted, however, that even a small reduction in smoking could improve survival in the bladder cancer patients."

This is consistent with a lack of critical thinking. Heavy smokers die from different illnesses earlier than non-smokers, so without side by side evaluation of the CAUSE of mortality, you can't draw any conclusions. Not everyone diagnosed with cancer dies from their tumor.

Reactions: Tonee N

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Coffee is bad, coffee is good, wine is bad, wine is good, corn syrup is bad, corn syrup is safe. Eggs are bad, eggs are good, this fat is bad, that one is good. Carbs are bad, some carbs are good. Vaping is good, vaping is bad...

I give up, I don't care at my age. I am doing what I enjoy. If I die 10 years sooner, so be it, that beats 10 years being miserable because I can't do or have anything I like anymore or, it might be bad for me. Good, let it be bad, if I like it, it's good for me in some way.
Ain't that the truth. At my age I have decided that being deprived of things I enjoy is detrimental to my health so I eat what I want and enjoy every bite of it. I vape because I enjoy it too so I will continue doing it.

The naysayers can all go jump in a bottomless pit and stay there as far as I am concerned . I might help them out if they agree to keep their mouths shut and leave my choices alone. :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Vaping isn't exactly good for you, but smoking is obviously terrible. Reports on vaping generally highlight the negatives only, which drives me nuts.

I'd rather eat fettuccine alfredo than quinoa, filet mignon instead of a big slab of tofu and a piece of cake over pomegranates. Luckily I would rather vape then smoke.

I would love for the life saving properties of vaping (over smoking) to get super cool and trendy like goofy hipster "miracle" foods like kombucha and kale.:cool:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I have kale everyday. I don't like it that much it but it's good for my skin :(

Seriously though, I would take tofu over steak (whatever french name you roll it in).
Quinoa over cheesy pasta all day, but, I would definitely take my mums chocolate cake over pomegranates. :thumb:

BTW, I'm no hipster, I just happen to be a vegan who eats kale :p

I know, I'm a rarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread