ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Reactions: Nimaz

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Dr. Farsalinos is a good Dude, especially for his acknowledgements in the first linked blog. I couldn't get the full study of the first link but here is what the abstract conclude:

"In conclusion, smokers who reduce or quit smoking by switching to e-cigarettes may lower their systolic BP in the long term, and this reduction is apparent in smokers with elevated BP. The current study adds to the evidence that quitting smoking with the use of e-cigarettes does not lead to higher BP values, and this is independently observed whether e-cigarettes are regularly used or not." That's great!

The second link is redundant of the first one, just adding data on the heart rate associated to cigarette cessation to vape switching.

In my opinion, the results of these studies are not surprising but add valuable peer reviewed references to our fight against the vaping deeming, exposing the insanity of country leaders. Since I stopped smoking with vaping, I personally observed many improvements in my overall health that have not been scientifically addressed yet. I don't directly attribute these improvements to vaping but rather to smoking cessation, nor that I consider vaping as a smoking cessation tool. I just enjoy vaping while smoking makes me miserable... 95% safer as they say, my question is what are in these 5%... We just don't know yet and I'm not too worry about them so far because I'm just enjoying a better quality life since I stopped smoking.

Edit just to say: YoursTruli I love your Avatar.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoursTruli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread