Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
vape mail arrived today!!!

Whipped up some bottles in 5ml...and ...sampled! Interesting to say the least....so I tucked them away to let them do their sexy thang in the bottles and will hit them again in a few more days.

- Real Cig
- NuPort
- Island tobacco
- French Pipe
- Dunhill
- Blackberry
- Rum Rasin

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
seem to be loosing flavor in the baccy flavorings been mixing at 2.5% flavor starts off great but deminishes is it just me? are my buds just getting used to the taste? heard of adding menthol or applecider vinegar whats up with these?:?:

Not sure what flavors you are talking about

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
Increase your flavor %. Add vinegar if you want to lose flavor.

seem to be loosing flavor in the baccy flavorings been mixing at 2.5% flavor starts off great but deminishes is it just me? are my buds just getting used to the taste? heard of adding menthol or applecider vinegar whats up with these?:?:

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
Tim, I did the Black and Mild at 2.5%. After a week and 2 days it is bitter tasting to me. I'm wondering if I "DIM" (did it myself) wrongly... It's not awful, but not delish by any means right now. Maybe it needs to sleep a bit longer?

I'm really not sure. The majority of the others I've mixed (almost all tobaccos) have improved with age while a few have remained pretty much as they were in the first week or so. Only B & M has changed in a way I like less. I'll try mixing a new batch to make sure I didn't hose anything up.

- Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread