Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Is there other ways to flavor vg pg besides using flavoring specifically made for e juice

No...No...well kinda No....No

This is why we have so many problems mixing our juices as right now we are using flavors made from food and perfume companies. This new flavor company is an e-cig company rather than a perfume and food company. So these flavors are made for e.cigs

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys

This is why we have so many problems mixing our juices as right now we are using flavors made from food and perfume companies. This new flavor company is an e-cig company rather than a perfume and food company. So these flavors are made for e.cigs
And that's why Ladies and Gentlemen these flavors are KILLER!!! I'm vaping one right now on 8 volts, and the flavor still shines!!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I don't believe there can be a flavoring made just for e-cigs. What would make it different from the flavorings we've been using for over 3 years? Seems like a bit of PR to me. I'll stick with FDA regulated companies that know how to make them and have been doing so for many years unless I can be proven wrong.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California
The flavors are FDA approved or the components are FDA approved for ingestion (which as you know isn't vaping)?

Vaping vs. ingestion not withstanding, see how approved components vs. approved final product don't amount to the same thing? We're still trusting someone's lab or kitchen sink, bottling practices, and who knows what interaction after combination...

And I'm pretty sure TA isn't FDA approved...

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
at the local strip joint...

Ummmm... lap vape!!!
Groucho.gif

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
i have to agree...why not just post 'after' so everybody is informed

thats like saying i have a brand new PV from a vendor that i cant show you or tell you who makes it but i can tell you it vapes super great...lol

Whats the point of telling us this unless you tell us the same of the flavor line and distributor? Kinda of a pointless thread.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
i have to agree...why not just post 'after' so everybody is informed

thats like saying i have a brand new PV from a vendor that i cant show you or tell you who makes it but i can tell you it vapes super great...lol
That's because Mgmrick and I already have a couple of flavors, and we have vaped already...Can't we discuss this???

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC

Theres only one flavoring company i know making flavorings with perfume ingredients so what would be the difference to the rest of the companies who are not using perfume ingredients . What makes these new flavors special ingredient wise ? Are they just the same but more concentrated? Is it bluemistvaping?

Im not getting the reason for a thread you can say anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread