Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
This was just my review on some new flavor concentrates I have given a try and where to find them

I could give a hoot fda approved as nothing is fda approved for vaping.....sorry

I dont care where it comes from....usa..italy...china.......sorry

What I care about is what it tastes like....and this is by far the best I have every vaped......sorry

I got 50 other bottles from other companies....so its not like I have not tried a couple different companies.....

So if you want to try for your self you know where to find it....

Thanks....Rick

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I wouldn't discount a flavoring just because it was China made. I too would go on taste as long as they give a basic ingredient disclosure. I want to know if its in PG VG alcohol or what.

You would have to throw 80 percent or more of what is in your house and cupboard away right now if your going for 100% American made only. Even if they package something in the US alot of the base materials come from China. Also without mentioning names, some US made flavors are not very good.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I wouldn't discount a flavoring just because it was China made. I too would go on taste as long as they give a basic ingredient disclosure. I want to know if its in PG VG alcohol or what.

You would have to throw 80 percent or more of what is in your house and cupboard away right now if your going for 100% American made only. Even if they package something in the US alot of the base materials come from China. Also without mentioning names, some US made flavors are not very good.

Well said and these flavors are alcohol based.....

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
A side benefit of the new flavors I am using....

My carto's start to die after about 5 days and I end up tossing them by 7 days...

Not sure if it's the lower percent of flavor or because these are alcohol based...but after 6 days my ego twin carto is still like new. Hits like a sledge hammer at 6 volts. Still snap crackle pop in my carto

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'm sorry guys, but I can't help it.. I've been trying so damn hard to make great tobaccos. I tried everyone under the sun. Even that vinegar, vape wizard, magic this and magic that. Now all we have to do is use 2.5 % and we are done. The thing about these flavors is that they never fade away..Why do the other flavors fade when we vape them for a day or so, or even after a few hours???? China must only have the secret.. I wish I knew it...:)

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I'm sorry guys, but I can't help it.. I've been trying so damn hard to make great tobaccos. I tried everyone under the sun. Even that vinegar, vape wizard, magic this and magic that. Now all we have to do is use 2.5 % and we are done. The thing about these flavors is that they never fade away..Why do the other flavors fade when we vape them for a day or so, or even after a few hours???? China must only have the secret.. I wish I knew it...:)

Jimi just one problem .... what to do with all these old flavors you steered me too ???....... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread