Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Hey thanks bud :) I hope it goes well for you! Let me know if you encounter any issues of course.

For updates;

- Added 5 TV juices to the 'current specials' field at a discounted price of $2 on both 30ml and 5ml for those specific flavors.
- Reduced prices on 510 atomizers and 510 charging cases, as well as reduced prices on 901 atomizers.

Word on UFS on the GG forum is that Imeo will produce next batch maybe in 3 or possibly 4 weeks, so for those waiting anxiously, theres a bit more solid time frame and it seems like its going to happen for sure :)

Also for the GG Stealths I will be getting the special caps too, which GGTS owners can buy as well to use!

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Any update when you will have the eGo stuff up on the site, finding myself a bit annoyed with battery life and looking for a more consistent vape.

Thanks!

Enjoy ur new eGo :) The products will not be on site until my website developer gets the chance.

Newly added TV flavors are now available on the website though!

They are:
tin box mint
earl grey tea
geoffs blend
cinnamon apple
blueberry pie
key lime pie
coconut cream pie
monkey chunks (im loving this right now!)

Also you can now add buckwheat honey as an additive to the prairie blend tobacco, it adds light floral notes with more sweetness and those earthy notes specific to buckwheat honey. Also seems to add some roughness to the vapor.

Enjoy, more to come soon :)

muleygirl

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
I'm so scared I'm going to miss it I cheak the site about every hour. Even though we are harvesting I run in after every load I bring in just to check. If don't have to worry about holding the combines up. Though once we move to our land that is away I'm worried that I won't have time to check and miss it.
But life goes on and the crop comes off, and I'm happy.
If I miss it this time there will be others:)

Last edited:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Thats correct rose.

Thx for asking that random question though because im actually in the process of opening to worldwide sales and I should add additional notices regarding age restrictions for different countries!

Muley, Max, its looking like I will start taking pre-orders perhaps by friday for Stealths. When I do I will announce it here for sure, I will probably just do them through email so checking the website might not be your best bet to catch the inside scoop on pre-ordering a stealth, better to check this thread :) Im sure you'll get one.

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Joye eGo products have now debut on the website. Aside from solid prices, honorable mentions include the eGo-VV battery 900mAh with battery life indicator for $25.50 and the new 3.5ml Vision Clearomizers now available as well singles or 5-packs. The vision clearomizers are found under the Joye eGo category for now. They use a 510 threading and will fit anything 510 so long as the threading isnt recessed deep inside the unit (does not fit the GG slim 510 connection for example).

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Alright I will begin taking GG Stealth and Stealth Cap and SS GGTS pre-orders now :)

Price will be the same as what the list price will be, and I won't give coupon discounts on this stuff.

SS GGTS $230.00 CAD
GG Stealth $130.00 CAD
Stealth Cap (for GGTS owners) $50.00 CAD

Don't post here to buy, don't PM me to buy, EMAIL ME to buy pre-order please and thanks! we (at) gentlemensreserve (dot) com or use the contact form on the website The Gentlemen's Reserve and tell me what you'd like.

And those clearomizers are pretty sweet max, ive been abusing them and they are taking it like a champ. I cant make them leak even after standing them upside down for a day straight, wrist flicking the heck out of them in every direction, and blowing through the system instead of sucking, all the seals are well done. Also haven't made it crack even after dropping at various angles from standing height onto concrete floor attached to the rather heavy eGo-VV batteries. Perhaps most notable of all though (at least for me) is that so far ive not experienced any distorted taste, very clean true taste.

Im not sure how they would handle a high VG juice though given that stuffs as thick as corn syrup, will test that shortly to figure out what ratios they can and cannot take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread