Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
You're going to be surprised at how easy it's going to be. He's just underestimating you! If I can do it, you can do it. I'm a school teacher who's getting ready to retire (yay!!!!!) and I don't find it intimidating at all. (In other words, I'm a regular person...not a techie geek.) Ha. If you have any questions at all, ask here on the forum, or PM me....I'll walk you through as much as you need.

Going to bed....not retired yet! Ha.

Oh....the REO will come "signature required"....I guess maybe being married to a USPS person may come in handy. And...being self-employed will work in your favor, but we always warn people to be home to sign for it. :) Tell hubby if he gets it before you do that he CAN'T open it! Ha.

Jan

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
He'll try that to that brat!! He actually works at our PO so he'll probably just sign for it and make me wait till he gets home to get it.. UGH!! I am good with signature, FedEx actually left a package of mine on the neighbors porch and I saw him do it. We waited a few hours then I sent my daughter over to retrieve it and yep it was mine... so for that much $$ I am good with sig required. :)) I am too excited, the wait is going to be LONNNGGGG!!!! lol

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

Here. I have some 2.0 BOGE cartos I could send you (free) and I'll give you everything you need if you want to do the rba. If you don't want to do the rba, I'll just give you a few BOGE cartos....and I think I have an atty or two around here. Skip those if you need to.

Really....I have both sizes of wire, and all kinds of wicks. I have silica, cotton threads, cotton balls, hemp, eKowool, etc.....anything you could possibly be interested in trying with the RBA. And it's really, REALLY easy to work the RBA. You won't need a bunch of other stuff. I have enough of everything to get you started....and I'll send a few cartos for backup just in case. I don't mind at all....I have more junk around here than I can even keep track of.

Just get the REO and the Reomizer.

Jan

You are soooooo sweet! You are one of the reasons I love this place. :)

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
We ALL get so excited when someone gets their first REO! Congratulations!!! You're gonna love it, it makes vaping SO much easier and hassle free.

And if you're in the mind set of saving money on it, down the road, you might want to try UNflavored nic juice, which you can order in bulk for cheap. A lot of us are using it, I get a liter of 24mg for 43.00, so the only "mixing" I do is to stir in a little more VG to reduce it to 20mg. I'd guess vaping costs me in the range of $4-5 a week, if that much. BTW, my 2nd RM2 coil/wick lasted me well over a month, but I changed it out "just because". I'm on my 3rd now and it's still going, my guess being its in week 5 or 6 by now. (Admittedly, attys last longer with unflavored nic, but just sayin')

Also note, when you receive the REO, pictures are practically mandatory :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You're going to be surprised at how easy it's going to be. He's just underestimating you! If I can do it, you can do it. I'm a school teacher who's getting ready to retire (yay!!!!!) and I don't find it intimidating at all. (In other words, I'm a regular person...not a techie geek.) Ha. If you have any questions at all, ask here on the forum, or PM me....I'll walk you through as much as you need.

Going to bed....not retired yet! Ha.

Oh....the REO will come "signature required"....I guess maybe being married to a USPS person may come in handy. And...being self-employed will work in your favor, but we always warn people to be home to sign for it. :) Tell hubby if he gets it before you do that he CAN'T open it! Ha.

Jan

Good Morning Global Sales / Customer Relations Manager, head salesman for Canton Georgia reporting for duty :). Damn your good Jan. :). You and Karen are a few miles up the food chain from me :)

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Sennie,

It was late last night and my bosses boss Jan was testing me to see if i was able to keep up. That said, Definitely DONT take that $4 dollar spring out of your cart. You may never need it but its a very cheap insurance policy if there was ever a short by an atty / RBA.

As for the button top, you don't need that. Try it without one. I prefer the stock button.

Congrats and welcome :)

Oh, if your used to and like 3 ohm carts, the super short 1.7s will likely be a little warm for you. The 2's that Jan is sending should be great :).

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
Sennie, what area of KC are you in? I'm in Lee's Summit and would be glad to help if you have issues with your new REO. I also have a RM2 and tho I am fairly new to it, can help with that if you need. PM me anytime. Lots of great advise from our REOville family here, but sometimes it helps to see it "live".

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Sennie, what area of KC are you in? I'm in Lee's Summit and would be glad to help if you have issues with your new REO. I also have a RM2 and tho I am fairly new to it, can help with that if you need. PM me anytime. Lots of great advise from our REOville family here, but sometimes it helps to see it "live".

Oh! That's perfect. You guys are practically neighbors.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good Morning everyone... :)

Email from Paypal this morning says it was shipped, I have my fingers crossed that I get it Monday. I am soooo excited!! I actually left the spring and the button in the cart so I am expecting the Reo, the RBA, Spring, and button cover. Kicking myself for not leaving at least 1 carto in the cart in case it beats the carts from Jan. I hate having toys I can't play with!! lol
Once I do get this down, the next move is DIY juice which I've wanted to do for quite a while but again 1 of those things I know NOTHING about!!
I live in the south side of Blue Springs so not only are we practically neighbors, we ARE neighbors!! I worked at the LS PO for a year and a 1/2 before I resigned last year so if you ever frequented the PO you probably saw me there. :)
I will for sure post a photo or 2 IF I can remember how! lol
Did I mention I am excited? lol

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
congratsthumbs.gif

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I for sure will!! I am so excited, this is going to be a long weekend waiting...lol Hubs woke me up this morning to ask me which 1 I ordered then called me a suck up when I told him I loved him... who me?! lol
Wow, you are close, Hi Neighbor! Like I said, be sure to PM me if I can be of any help, I always have extra cartos, batteries, etc if needed.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Mom was a head nurse back when I was a kid and I used to call her at work to ask how you tell which nurse is the head nurse... the one with the dirty knees... Just to make her laugh.
Not so keen on being "head salesman" now are ya :D

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
bahahahaha

I hope Anthony doesn't wish us all to the corn field!:ohmy:

Seriously, yes we maybe fanboys & girls but only cause we enjoy REOs so much. We have been called a "cult" when we stick up for Rob and eachother because were one big family. Btw all those stupid rumors that we'd jump off a cliff if Rob asked...Seriously!!
somean.gif

Oh
wait,
I
can't
be
serious .

:lol:
dirtdivegroup.gif

Treebeard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Downtown Shufunkdeville
Seriously, yes we maybe fanboys & girls but only cause we enjoy REOs so much. We have been called a "cult" when we stick up for Rob and eachother because were one big family. Btw all those stupid rumors that we'd jump off a cliff if Rob asked...Seriously!!
Yeah, I recently became a Reos devotee and I feel like I just got off the "find the best ecig" merry-go-round.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Welcome to REOville, Sennie - I've seen you in other areas of ECF over the past year, glad to have you joining us! As you can already tell, you'll find all the help you need right here. I think you'll find the RBA a good match for your dark juices - if your coil gets gunked up, you can just carefully pull the wick out, dry burn the coil, and insert a fresh wick. A little practice and it's a breeze. Hope you enjoy your new REO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread