1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

New to ECF.

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Jad 1917, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jad 1917

Jad 1917 New Member

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and I have been smoke free since 24th of September. I am currently looking to expand my knowledge and equipment to help me understand and stay away from cigarettes.

1) Where is the best place to get great tasting e juice without spending a ton of money.
    2) I have a Volcano Inferno with 2 tube tanks and am quite happy with it. Is there anything else I might need, like cleaning supplies, information such as life of equipment?

2. JonnyB88

JonnyB88 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. Jay-dub

Jay-dub Moved On

Wish I was informed enough to help you out. Sounds like you're ahead of me on knowledge and understanding. Best of luck and welcome to the forum!

4. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Try Mt Baker... Good juice, great prices and awesome shipping!!

5. twgbonehead

twgbonehead Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I would recommend that you try juices in small bottles from several different vendors. Don't be tempted by the fact that a 30ml bottle only costs twice what a 10ml bottle does.

And don't necessarily go for the cheapest. There are some excellent inexpensive juices out there (Hangsen Juicy Peach comes to mind) but
    a) Everybody's tastes are different! For almost every juice that someone says "This is an ADV for me" There's someone who says "I hated this". I really haven't liked the MBV juices I got, but I think they are getting a bit better as they age. JMHO!!!! YMMV!!!!
    (And EVERY juice recommendation should come with those two FLAS! )

b) Having said that, there really are some great juices that are not at the lower end of the price scale. The most expensive juice in your collection is the one you can't stand to vape!

: volcano, mt baker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.