Status
Not open for further replies.

yunardy

Oct 29, 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hi I'm Yudy Yunardy,

Start smoke at 11 years (yeah I know), but regularly at 18 years, I'm 40 now.
Been vaping since May '14. Start with top coil ce4 and ego batt. Move to evod and smoktech aro pyrex, start with BCC, then to trophytank, eventually to Protank 3 and Aerotank entering BDC.
Now I'm using Kayfun lite plus, nautilus, Trophytank, Mpt3 (I tend to bring several devices as a backup and mix flavor). I'm a flavor junkie, I like clouds but I love flavor better. I mix my own liquid.
I'm regular visitor at fasttech (yaap you can find me there under the same name), TPA and recently try to purchase at mt baker but fail (why no PayPal??? I don't get it). Tried to contact jamesthompson in mt baker thread here but I can't post anything cos I'm a new member.

Here's some of my collections
jq2vk5.jpg

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf yunardy. So glad you are here and congrats on vaping since May. Isn't it wonderful? It truly is a hobby when you add DIY and wrapping your own coils. I just love it. Nice collection you have started. You should add a reo grand to the array. If you love dripping, it is the ultimate dripper as far as I am concerned. Good luck to you and happy vaping. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread