djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome @vapepink

You sign up. #1
You tell us things and ask questions. #2

Then #3 you spend hours reminding people that most reviews are a scam and Vaporfi really did charge $119 for a $29 Kanger.
And that Blu is not very good despite the millions of tobacco $$ spent on marketing plus actually Halo didn't really win the best juice of 2016.

This is where the truth lies. Seek the truth, or vape whilst trying. :)

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
If you have any interest, lots of people like making their own juice which allows you to really fine tune. Of course, not everyone wants to... just saying it's an option :) I DIY so can't really recommend much in terms of pre-mixed. I used to like Mister-E-Liquid's Gray Matter and Honey Flue Cured tobacco for smoother options, but I have no idea if they're still available.

sshonio83

May 27, 2017
East Tennessee
What e-liquid is everyone using? Some of the tobacco flavors I've tried are too strong. I need something a little more smooth.

Welcome, I am new also. I'm using Caribbean Crush from Mountain Oak Vapors which is a peach pineapple sweet tart. I tend towards the fruity flavors though.

Reactions: vapepink

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Well when it came to mellow but amazing tobaccos backwoods brew was the jam. I think it's now called Backwoods blends, someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Is that the one that comes in a jug and looks like hooch?
I got an email from some company about this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
e72bf833ab6f10a5fa85e3ab5ee05305.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread