New to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toms0898

Oct 18, 2016
Hi everyone. I'm a none smoker and everyone now and then I had a puf of my mates ecig. After a day at work or when ever I'm stressed or annoyed a hit on an ecig really calms me down due to the long inhale and exhale. Like I've said, I'm a none smoker but what are your thoughts on me starting to vape more often when I'm feeling stressed or annoyed? Should I stick to 0mg juices?

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm a none smoker and everyone now and then I had a puf of my mates ecig. After a day at work or when ever I'm stressed or annoyed a hit on an ecig really calms me down due to the long inhale and exhale. Like I've said, I'm a none smoker but what are your thoughts on me starting to vape more often when I'm feeling stressed or annoyed? Should I stick to 0mg juices?
Nobody should advise you to add a pointless activity to your life. May be you have a few other ones already. Sure avoid nic. If you don't need nic all you need are some competent devices and you can get ingredients for eliquid at the grocery store. Apparently most kids who vape aren't including nicotine because their interest is the clouds. That sounds smart to me.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
*knocks hit and r7 up the sides of their heads with her favourite correcting 2x4 with the optional rusty nail attachment* bad!

seriously, I really wouldn't suggest it, but as long as you're a legal adult and it's not illegal where you are... no one can tell you no... do not start using nic though, that is addictive.

Reactions: Ed_C

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I would stick to zero Nic.
You could try some Nicotine but even low Nic liquid at high power (depends what ecig you've tried) could increase the habit forming behavior. The general belief is ecigs are far less addictive than smoking but we were all smokers so it's uncharted territory. If you don't form a habit and don't 'need' the nicotine you can stop when you want. It's a risk though.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My 21 year old daughter is a recreational vaper. She was never a smoker, but wanted to be able to vape when hanging out with her boyfriend and other close friends who did smoke. She didn't want to secumb to that young adult peer pressure to start smoking which is probably how most smokers begin.

She started out vaping nicotine-free flavors, but lately she admits that she uses 3mg or 6mg nicotine flavors because she believes the nic helps her to concentrate while studying for college classes. She also finds it relaxs her when stressed out. Cool fact, since she began vaping, her boyfriend and a couple of her friends have quit smoking and are now vaping instead.

14741788_10205728531690994_721629040_n.jpg

Yeah, she looks younger than 21(she gets that all of the time) but trust me she is.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I would consider vaping the lesser of two evils (hyper tension vs vaping). Never a good idea to put anything foreign in your body unless it out weighss the alternative consequences. If you use vaping therapeutically/socially, --- vape away!!
Regarding vaping with nic, No. See a doctor first if you think you might want to vape with nic.. You will read a lot of pros and cons on nic, why gamble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread