New to mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracey8413

Aug 29, 2015
Hello all.. New to this site and to mod vaping was on a crap ego pen for2 years, yep 2 years anyway just got my istick 30w and kangertech mini tank and must say i love them, and with more power better taste i have now moved down to 6mg nic in a week of being on this was on 11mg for a year i am converted to mods and may becoming addicted..

Rachachaaa

Aug 27, 2015
USA, Florida
Hello all.. New to this site and to mod vaping was on a crap ego pen for2 years, yep 2 years anyway just got my istick 30w and kangertech mini tank and must say i love them, and with more power better taste i have now moved down to 6mg nic in a week of being on this was on 11mg for a year i am converted to mods and may becoming addicted..
That's awesome and even a crap EGO is better than Cigarette!! Anyway I've been vaping for a little over 4 years and in more recent months got into subohming.. my first subohm tank was the Kanger and I dropped from 36mgs to 18mgs about a week after I got it... way less harsh on the throat also which is nice since you're taking so much more in... what kind of juice are you using?

Reactions: Tracey8413

Tracey8413

Aug 29, 2015
That's awesome and even a crap EGO is better than Cigarette!! Anyway I've been vaping for a little over 4 years and in more recent months got into subohming.. my first subohm tank was the Kanger and I dropped from 36mgs to 18mgs about a week after I got it... way less harsh on the throat also which is nice since you're taking so much more in... what kind of juice are you using?
Very true... Yeah it's so much better on the throat, i just using smoknic raspberry mint & vapourtine vanilla at the moment i really want some Muffin man but can't afford £50 just yet hahaha

Reactions: Rachachaaa

Rachachaaa

Aug 27, 2015
USA, Florida
Very true... Yeah it's so much better on the throat, i just using smoknic raspberry mint & vapourtine vanilla at the moment i really want some Muffin man but can't afford £50 just yet hahaha
The one you have now sounds delicious! As for the other I can't say I've had it but maybe you can find some online at a good price... I knew here in the States you can always fine a website that has a major brand or 2 on sale.

I tried ego pen couple of years ago, did not do the trick for me. Now couple years later first mod i bought was istick 50w and well in love. Too bad i sold it while i upgraded.
That was my first one also way back when (about 4 and a half years ago) but it worked really well for me... I always bought these really big low resistance dripping atomizers that sat flush with the EgO (obviously made by same Co) I can't for the life of me remember what they were called but I used to love them and get so excited over them... Funny what we used to get excited over..
What Mod did you upgrade to?

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Some have been known to start firing by themselves.

I haven't heard as many problems with the iStick 30w, it's usually the iStick 50w with problems. Anyways, congrats on finding a setup you like!
Yeah, I don't believe the iStick 30w has the same rep as the 50w. I have the 30w and love it. Perfect combo of size and power for my needs and no issues in the 2 months I've had. Welcome to the OP.

Tracey8413

Aug 29, 2015
That was my first one also way back when (about 4 and a half years ago) but it worked really well for me... I always bought these really big low resistance dripping atomizers that sat flush with the EgO (obviously made by same Co) I can't for the life of me remember what they were called but I used to love them and get so excited over them... Funny what we used to get excited over..
What Mod did you upgrade to?
The istick 30W i really like it such a difference lol yea i use to get dead excited over a new throw away atty

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Yeah, I don't believe the iStick 30w has the same rep as the 50w. I have the 30w and love it. Perfect combo of size and power for my needs and no issues in the 2 months I've had. Welcome to the OP.

Yes on here there have been more issues posted about the 50w istick. However some people have had issues with the 30w auto firing.
Though I don't have one myself so have not looked into thoroughly and I'm sure as with most products there are people that never have a problem with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread